Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Shelton Feltons name many times mentioned by recruits coming off visits when he was here. I’m betting that he’s a grinder and will recruit his tail off, which is likely a major factor in Pruitt hiring him.

I agree Ron. I remember when he left we were sad to see him go and knew he was going to do well and has. Glad to get him back.

I think I asked this before but being unconcerned concerning being repetitive, who was on our fantasy list after Tosh Lupoi and Bo Davis? How many names can you rip off without consulting the recruiter rankings?
I almost asked this same question earlier! Like, please, give me a Top 5 big board of OLB coaches and DL coaches with no overlap before complaining. If this went on for more than a few days people would've been convinced we were stealing Lupoi from the Falcons.

Reactions: butchna and Sleegro
Finally caught up with these last few hours. So much freaking out today and I've just been hanging around like

giphy.gif

6 game win streak. 8-5 season. Top 10 recruiting class. 2 coaches left for the NFL. Got a co-DC who was about to get a big raise to come coach DL. All new coaches have deep ties to the current coaches. Everything is good baby! Enjoy the ride and don't forget its the #DecadeOfTheVols!

Anyone know? For some reason I was thinking they helped in scouting talent. If that's the case, I could see Kevin Simon moving into the position. I mean, he was a talent scout in the NFL.
Well its a job that is typically dealing with the “big board” setting up the spots open in a class and who we are going after. In addition they are working with all the recruiting guys and rolling up all the compiled info to the HBC who then relays back to him after he reviews their opinions who to go after etc. They are also involved with each position coach in getting them all the information they need to recruit a specific player. Additionally they are involved with the more grey areas of recruiting as well. You know unofficial visits and the like.

Does that help?

Well its a job that is typically dealing with the “big board” setting up the spots open in a class and who we are going after. In addition they are working with all the recruiting guys and rolling up all the compiled info to the HBC who then relays back to him after he reviews their opinions who to go after etc. They are also involved with each position coach in getting them all the information they need to recruit a specific player. Additionally they are involved with the more grey areas of recruiting as well. You know unofficial visits and the like.

Does that help?
Do you offer Dr. Pepper on your plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back