Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckwith - signing tomorrow morning, all signs are expected to him sign with us. (Metal Volunteer, Florida mods conceding)
Wideman is signing at 1:30 tomorrow - I believe. Appears to be 50/50 or so between us and Ole Miss (MetalVolunteer), with a potential slight edge to OM (OM mods), however, Atlvol said he feels good at the position we're in right now (as of last night), so a real toss up.
Evans - changes by the minute, the hot rumor now is that he may sign financial papers tomorrow after all, but no one knows anything with him.
Fwiw Beckwith is at 10:00 AST last I read.

Elijah Simmons will be a beast in the trenches next year

Can't wait... it's kids like this that some have forgotten about that should make a splash... looking at R Harrison and a few others as well. Our D line is going to be good with the addition of this kid's motor and having Gooden back and trying to get some draft stock going...

Beckwith - signing tomorrow morning, all signs are expected to him sign with us. (Metal Volunteer, Florida mods conceding)
Wideman is signing at 1:30 tomorrow - I believe. Appears to be 50/50 or so between us and Ole Miss (MetalVolunteer), with a potential slight edge to OM (OM mods), however, Atlvol said he feels good at the position we're in right now (as of last night), so a real toss up.
Evans - changes by the minute, the hot rumor now is that he may sign financial papers tomorrow after all, but no one knows anything with him.
Thanks!

Reactions: StoVol
Nice, I’m with you on my wanting to rely on using that method though. Definitely worth it for the payoff though like u said. I worry about Evans though, don’t want him to have JJP like problems.
Yeah, he's a risk, but his natural talent is so far above JJP or really anyone we've seen recently. Kamara is probably a good comparison and we saw what he could do once unleashed. Dude just feels looks a generational talent. But he'd have to be nuts to want to run behind OM's trash OL over our stable of stud linemen.

Last edited:
I want Evans, but let’s be real...

There’s a 20% chance he transfers before spring practice and over 50% he transfers in his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back