Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina football now on 1 year probabtion

South Carolina football put on one-year probation by NCAA
D27SGbx.gif

So NSD is almost upon us and we're basically only hoping for two signatures(since Evans isn't expected to commit anywhere). Feels strange, and very anti-climactic. Hope we land Wideman and Beckwith, but the lack of potential for true surprise takes away the magic.
According to some, we may have only one scholarship to give if we give one to each of our transfers. It should be cleared up tomorrow though.

One of the transfers will probably count against next years class, although Pruitt would rather not do that from what I’ve heard.
Right. Word is VJJ is just paying "his own way" to potentially blueshirt. Not a big deal, just a blueshirt. Would rather not have to rely on them, but for Beckwith, Wideman, Evans, you pull strings.

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
Haven’t been able to check the board much since yesterday afternoon. Don’t have time to look through it right now. Can someone give me a quick update, if there is any, on Wideman, Beckwith, and/or Evans?

Haven’t been able to check the board much since yesterday afternoon. Don’t have time to look through it right now. Can someone give me a quick update, if there is any, on Wideman, Beckwith, and/or Evans?

Beckwith - signing tomorrow morning, all signs are expected to him sign with us. (Metal Volunteer, Florida mods conceding)
Wideman is signing at 1:30 tomorrow - I believe. Appears to be 50/50 or so between us and Ole Miss (MetalVolunteer), with a potential slight edge to OM (OM mods), however, Atlvol said he feels good at the position we're in right now (as of last night), so a real toss up.
Evans - changes by the minute, the hot rumor now is that he may sign financial papers tomorrow after all, but no one knows anything with him.

Right. Word is VJJ is just paying "his own way" to potentially blueshirt. Not a big deal, just a blueshirt. Would rather not have to rely on them, but for Beckwith, Wideman, Evans, you pull strings.

Nice, I’m with you on my wanting to rely on using that method though. Definitely worth it for the payoff though like u said. I worry about Evans though, don’t want him to have JJP like problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back