Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze has a nice job as it is. An AD he knows well with ridiculous facilities for a school like that. He can make that a big program. Memphis facilities remain doodoo
A big plus for Freeze is that he's really close to "the man above" at Liberty. He needs that these days ;)

Absolutely not mad we made a bowl. Very happy about that. It still doesn’t change that Jacksonville is a **** hole. But I’m very excited we are making a bowl and getting better as a program.
😂😂 With you in Carrollton GA, its astonishing you consider anything with a beach, a shithole given your distance from Alabama.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It’ll never happen because there are like 500 bowls but the NCAA should make it more difficult to qualify for bowl games. When I see needle dick programs like Kentucky going to their fourth consecutive bowl game it just takes away from the accomplishment that it used to be. Should make it a 7 win requirement to go to a bowl game IMO.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
😂😂 With you in Carrollton GA, its astonishing you consider anything with a beach, a shithole given your distance from Alabama.
It’s really funny about an anonymous message board. You really never know who you’re conversing with or their background. I think we can agree on we are all very happy Tennessee is trending upward and sure didn’t mean to take away from that.

Go Vols!

Jacksonville wasn't that bad when I lived there. Of course, that was the '80's. Haven't been there since 1989.

Having some familiarity with them, I will at least say this about Indiana - their offense sure isn't boring to watch. A lot of modern concepts. 27th in plays ran/game and they will run their QB all the time (2nd most rush attempts on the team). Interesting mesh concepts we haven't seen yet, such as holding the mesh point and walking it right up to the LOS before handing off or making a quick short pass. Different stuff.

At least won't be bored watching us smack them.

Yep, looking forward to seeing what Pruitt can do with a month of notice.

Reactions: bparker
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back