Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have been much better off to wait for an ACC job. He’s a solid OC but Jerry Moore and then Satterfield built App and he just kept the wagon on the tracks.

Be surprised if he does as well as Barry Odom did.
Yeah that’s a pretty terrible hire IMO. He’s proven nothing and seems like a dweeb

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Having some familiarity with them, I will at least say this about Indiana - their offense sure isn't boring to watch. A lot of modern concepts. 27th in plays ran/game and they will run their QB all the time (2nd most rush attempts on the team). Interesting mesh concepts we haven't seen yet, such as holding the mesh point and walking it right up to the LOS before handing off or making a quick short pass. Different stuff.

At least won't be bored watching us smack them.

Having some familiarity with them, I will at least say this about Indiana - their offense sure isn't boring to watch. A lot of modern concepts. 27th in plays ran/game and they will run their QB all the time (2nd most rush attempts on the team). Interesting mesh concepts we haven't seen yet, such as holding the mesh point and walking it right up to the LOS before handing off or making a quick short pass. Different stuff.

Glad we have a month to prepare for them. Hopefully they don't pull some GSU/UK crap and change their offense just for us.

Reactions: Pane di mais
All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

This is hard...and I HATE IT so much.

Thanks.
Thoughts and prayers. Lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago. Sorry you and your family have to go through this.

**** cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back