Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I worked at a bank here in NC, I got a loan application from a guy wanting to get a very reasonable, small auto loan. He was with his dad, who seemed to be brimming with pride. He said he was just about to get his first real job and needed basic transportation, but didn't want to spend much. His dad kept mentioning how responsible he was for getting just a very small loan. I was thinking to myself, "well a kid with his first full-time job and zero credit history, probably isn't getting approved for that much anyway". So I asked him what kind of work he would be doing. He said he played football for NC St and was about to be drafted into the NFL....story checked out 👀
Let me guess his name - Bill Cowher?

A slap is probably in store if you walk right up to someone in the street and call them the most despicable word you can think of for that particular person. I wouldn't blame them either. Keep at it and a quick jab may be in store. Beyond a slap or jab, no. Not that I ever would retaliate as there's really no word that affects me that much.

But if you are vulgar toward a lady, I say she gets to slap you straight up. You have to keep your hands down at your side and she should get to you slap as hard as she likes. That is how society should operate.
What ever happened to a respectable knife fight between gentlemen, to settle a disagreement?

Colin showing up wearing a Fidel Castro shirt while claiming he was protesting police brutality said all that ever needed to be said about the dude, imo.

There is absolutely no truth to the rumors that the Worker's Utopia of Cuba was anything but perfect, and the people who risked their lives on the open seas in makeshift rafts were simply lovers of boating. There is also no truth to the belief that Miami is full of Cubans who fled at risk to their life. So why exactly do you have a problem with Kap's emphasis on such freedom fighters as the esteemed Fidel Castro?

Original trilogy is solid. Really fun to watch.

Second trilogy sucks, but has it’s moments.

Latest trilogy is unwatchable and has no redeeming qualities.
Just biding my time till they start making them based on the Knights of the Old Republic games

Reactions: Devo182
As a team this year we may have more "length" than we did last year. Crazy as that sounds.

ORN, Pember, Gaines, Fulkerson are all taller/bigger than Grant & Admiral. We obviously didn't replace Kyle, but if Uros was eligible we would have at least an equal true 5.

Santiago being able to play in January (as has been speculated) means old Barnes ain't just "phoning it in" this season. He has a legit set of 4 or 5 good/great guards and gets the most out of them we could be a scary team come March...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back