Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds really promising! Taking detox baths with Epsom salt in a hot whirlpool helps tremendously so I imagine this would really help. Thank you!

Hot baths will do the same thing. The key is that you need to elevate body temperature enough to increase pulse by a good bit. I'm 55, and my target is about 120 bpm, but I'm thinking that a touch lower will produce the same results. I shoot for a 1.5 to 2.0 increase in temperature. In my IR sauna that takes about 40 minutes at 125 degrees, although I run hotter and that drops to 30-35. I've gotten to where I really enjoy the sweat and the time to just sit and get my head together for the day. A traditional dry sauna would reduce that time further, but the 170-180 degree air is kinda hard on your lungs.

Y’all remember back in 2007 Alabama beat a then ranked Arkansas team... It was the game that turned the corner for a saban led Alabama.

I think you might be able to look back at last night as that point for us some time down the line.

Huuuge. Still grinning eat to ear
I'm inclined to think the turning point game was Alabama.

One thing... I was completely out on JG after the Bama play (to the point where I didn't want to even see him let alone have to watch him play) but wow did he have a nice game! I've never been happier about being proven wrong. He's taken a lot of heat (a lot of it deserved and a lot more undeserved) but he's due some praise for that game!
He's a rollercoaster ride.

Hypothetically, pick 2 for next year

JG
Maurer
Shrout
Hill

Maurer and Shrout, easily.

I’m happy that JG has found some redemption, but I still think Maurer and Shrout have much more upside. In particular, Maurer looks like he can hang against very good defenses as long as he gets better at protecting himself.

Hill, IMO, is irrelevant. Maybe this is too harsh, but I just don’t expect a Maryland cast-off to succeed at Tennessee.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Can we talk about the hit on JJ after his touchdown reception at the back of the end zone? I thought #10 hit him way late and it was dirty. Incredible that JJ popped right up. I have to believe CJP will include that in the list of things to the SEC office.

Can we talk about the hit on JJ after his touchdown reception at the back of the end zone? I thought #10 hit him way late and it was dirty. Incredible that JJ popped right up. I have to believe CJP will include that in the list of things to the SEC office.

Tad late, not dirty. Good pop. Tried to jar it loose. Hate that it was our guy is all. JJ is a tank.

I've heard about the damage in Benton and Humphries Counties, but I just drove through Adamsville and its not pretty.... powerlines down, downtown stores heavily damaged with roofs torn off, many many homes destroyed by trees. Trees uprooted or snapped in half in most yards.
Southern part of McNairy County is a mess.

Reactions: SoilVol
If Daniel got kicked out of the Bama game for hitting a guy in the back causing the dude to go blank and stiff, that damn sure was targeting on JJ. That is all. Either do away with this altogether or stop ejecting kids for trying to make a play. I GET IT.... but to many no calls.

Same with JG. Player led with his helmet after the ball was released.

I've heard about the damage in Benton and Humphries Counties, but I just drove through Adamsville and its not pretty.... powerlines down, downtown stores heavily damaged with roofs torn off, many many homes destroyed by trees. Trees uprooted or snapped in half in most yards.

Sorry to hear this. My brother and his family live in NW Arkansas and have land. They were part of the tornado that hit last Monday. It was believed to be the longest and widest in NW Arkansas history- 30 mile path and 1.5 miles wide. Had their chimney ripped off and many trees down. But everyone is ok.

That was always my problem with Casey Clausen. Claussen just did not understand what a pocket was. When the pocket started closing up for him, he always panicked and started flapping his elbows like Big Bird, and then tried to find a way to avoid the sack, but he never could.

I frankly don’t remember that Clausen. I believe he was one of the most clutch QB’s ever at UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back