Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading these reasonable-sounding posts about how unreasonable it is to be overly critical of our start and CJP's ability to get it done here. These posts make a lot of sense and there are valid points about culture, QB play and the roster he inherited. And, then I remember Georgia State and get that sick feeling in my stomach that we are going to be in search mode again sooner than we would like. I agree that we cannot fire him and should not, but he has to show me way, way, way more than he has so far to make me forget that debacle.

This is where I'm at with BM. Give him the opportunity to get some rhythm and time with a game. You don't know what you have with him with that situation. On the other hand, you know exactly what you have with JG.

It’s common sense bear at this point.anything else is just beating a dead horse in my opinion.

I keep reading these reasonable-sounding posts about how unreasonable it is to be overly critical of our start and CJP's ability to get it done here. These posts make a lot of sense and there are valid points about culture, QB play and the roster he inherited. And, then I remember Georgia State and get that sick feeling in my stomach that we are going to be in search mode again sooner than we would like. I agree that we cannot fire him and should not, but he has to show me way, way, way more than he has so far to make me forget that debacle.

Just don't lose to UAB and win 2 SEC games. Then I'm (mostly) back on board.

I know we don't play them until 4 weeks from now but 5 of our last 7 meetings with South Carolina have been decided by 3 points and the other 2 were decided by 2 and 6 points.

Fans are so funny and impatient. Incredibly impatient. Nobody wanted Bronco Mendenhall after the first couple years at Virginia. He was labeled a bust my many. Now four years into the program rebuild, a 4-0 start, and he’s this great genius coach Tennessee fans dream of.
Who in the hell considered Bronco a bust after two seasons? As a UVA grad I can tell you that absolutely no one had any sort of expectations for his first two or three seasons. I mean hell his second season ended with the program’s first bowl bid in 6 seasons. That, despite the fact that most preseason prognostications had the Hoos going 4-8 in 2017.

Well boys.Saban has done it again.Please just take a listen.I know we hate the guy but damn does this not hit every area and touch base on the issues we've had at hand on this team for years.i felt this whole video and he’s right.Pruitt is doing exactly this.great great video.please.just take a listen.

Racist imo

So watching AL and Ole Miss, Arky, and Clemson UNC---- here's the difference in the underdogs and us----- those teams don't have a lot of talent like we do, but their mindset is different and they believe they can play and win... they are positive and well-coached. Ole miss isn't playing afraid and is being aggressive and letting it all hang out... and it shows. We have been going out with a defeatist attitude and little if any fire. Coaching has been mehh...

If there is a chance to get this team top to bottom to believe in themselves and all be on the same page, fighting for each other, going out and being fired up and not intimidated, we can do some damage--- even this year still, if somehow our team's mindset changes...

As long as we have this piss poor attitude, we will continue to get our ass whipped...

Ole Miss is getting murdered, please.

Ubben is going full on villain mode huh
Yes and I don't understand why. How are subscriptions set up at the Athletic. Is there a Tennessee section that Ubben has similar to how 247 and Rivals sites are set up? If so, I would think the Tennessee fan subscriptions to the Athletic would drop like a rock because of how Ubben has turned so negative.

Yesterday was the 1000 day mark since scoring over 30 points vs an FBS team but we are being impatient 👌

At some point something has to give. To say we are due for good luck is a severe understatement
Do some math and quit running the agenda. We scored 42 on Georgia Tech in 2017. Give the Pruitt some time. He didn’t become an idiot. What do you think happens when you have players who aren’t in a strength and conditioning program and are not developed? Urban Meyer couldn’t turn this program around in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back