Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny, I read your post and then my eyes went over to your avi, where Marcello is gesturing to the girl basically that "hey, this is the shitheel I am, what can I say?" One of those sweet little cases of real-life synchronicity.

Although....... Marcello at least was chasing beauty, Adams is a willing troll who seeks ugliness. But who's counting?
Me, myself, and I reading your post:
giphy-2.gif
Did you like "The Great Beauty," too?

Last edited:
For decades dumb-zz Adams plays one third-grade game: what would cause the most dissension on the team and harm the team the most?

That's all he's ever done. That's all he will ever do. It makes him feel important and it is SO easy and SO safe. Otherwise he would have to know and do something.

He did it in the very best years.

I wish he'd been fired a long time ago. But as long as people keep, clicking, reading, and sharing he'll keep his job. Controversy sells.

Me, myself, and I reading your post:
View attachment 228706
Did you like "The Great Beauty," too?

Still have not seen it. It's been on my ever-growing list but my film-viewing time is seriously curtailed these days. Old dad with young kids and now they're into the after-school activities age so my personal time is nearly non-existent. I read good things though and want to see it.

Our local news asked for the body cam footage to see what they could dig up and write an article about. Pathetic.

That doesn't happen anywhere else.

Yes, because that footage probably never makes it out of the police department without the request. It’s a warrant on a driving case, which is minor, and attorneys can only get the body cam footage in cases at the state level. This would have never gotten to the state level. This never makes it anywhere unless the media wanted it.

Reactions: SoilVol
Anyone who reads this and still is thinking about firing Pruitt is an absolute moron
I agree to an extent, if he goes 1-11 or 2-10 it may be better to cut bait now though. Also depends on recruiting, i feel like if we lose HB then we are screwed

Pruitt was heard in the video saying, I’ve worked in 4 places and this is the sillest **** I’ve heard.
Knox media better be careful what they wish for. Vols football has supported that town for decades. Knoxville isn’t going anywhere but a good football program is in the entire city of Knoxville’s best interest.

I agree to an extent, if he goes 1-11 or 2-10 it may be better to cut bait now though.

If we do that, we start the whole rebuild clock over again. These coaches can and should recruit well. I’m not happy about this season at all, but long term it’s better to give them a year or two to rebuild the roster then if the wins aren’t there, then let them go. But at least we would have players for the next coach.

Reactions: ATHiker
If we do that, we start the whole rebuild clock over again. These coaches can and should recruit well. I’m not happy about this season at all, but long term it’s better to give them a year or two to rebuild the roster if if the wins aren’t there, then let them go. But at least we would have players for the next coach.

Yeah I added to that post, recruiting is key. Desperately need Bailey

Reactions: tomq_123
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back