Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t realize you were a Bama fan. Noted.
Target located.

He's always been an obvious troll, but admitted to it awhile back - said he'd leave the board for good if Cade Mays transferred here. He made it 2 months. He's been a little less obvious since coming back. Which is why I never miss an opportunity to call him out.

I think this is the first time he's straight up said 'we' in reference to another team though. Couldn't decide if he was a Bammer or a Dog, but looks like he's finally out'd himself! lmao such a pathetic life to live

Challenge:

Name 1 player that has improved from last year on each side of the ball.

Brandon Johnson. He gets the most intermediate separation of our WRs. Needs to fix his drops tho.

Defense no one stands out. Deandre Johnson but i think it’s more just now he’s forced to play.

2006 - Rutgers got to its highest rank ever in the polls, topping out at No. 7 in the AP Poll and No. 6 in the BCS.

Guess 6 or 7 is the new number 1

Extra tidbit, Schiano left with a 68-67 record. Dang good coach though...

My apologies. Well I’d swore that were number 1 but it ain’t the first time I’ve been wrong and won’t be the last. Maybe they beat the number 1 team that year and that’s what I was thinking About

even so what he did at Rutgers was most impressive and I think he’d have us In a better Spot now than JP has us in.

My apologies. Well I’d swore that were number 1 but it ain’t the first time I’ve been wrong and won’t be the last. Maybe they beat the number 1 team that year and that’s what I was thinking About

even so what he did at Rutgers was most impressive and I think he’d have us In a better Spot now than JP has us in.

Staaaahp

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back