Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your calls for the rest of the season.

Ark - W
Texas A&M - W
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Florida - L

I think we start playing like we did the first two games of the season and steal one at home against A&M. I think Pruitt's got Auburn's number, so that's a W. We out-talent Arky and Vandy, maybe not as definitively as we should, but we still come out on top. I actually think Florida is more of a toss-up at this point. No one knows how much covid is going to hurt their season, and we could get them off of a loss to UK. Maybe they pack it in at that point. Still, without further evidence, I think Florida's offense is too much for us. We can't stop them enough to be able to get a lead. Overall season record 6-4. Decent bowl birth. Maintain current recruits - bottom of the top 10 class nationally.

LFG

Ark - W 51%
Texas A&M - L 25%
Auburn - L 30%
Vandy - W 70%
Florida - L 10%

I think we win 2 more. That's if JG is still the QB and no one else emerges.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Ark - W 51%
Texas A&M - L 25%
Auburn - L 30%
Vandy - W 70%
Florida - L 10%

I think we win 2 more. That's if JG is still the QB and no one else emerges.

If JG holds on and plays most of the remaining games.

Arkansas 80%
A&M 50%
Vandy 90%
Auburn 60%
Florida 30%

I got 3-2 maybe 4-1

If we go to any of the other QBs for a majority of the snaps
Arkansas 60%
A&M 30%
Vandy 70%
Auburn 35%
florida 10%
2-3 under this one

Jmo but it’s based on getting the JG we saw against Mizzu and Bama. If we get the 6 quarter Georgia and Kentucky QB we have to move on and that means less wins.

I'm not really confident about any of them except Vandy, and even there they've beat us more often than not recently so who knows.

Arkansas - 40%
Texas A&M - 30%
Auburn - 40%
Vandy - 70%
Florida - 20%

Ark - W
Texas A&M - W
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Florida - L

I think we start playing like we did the first two games of the season and steal one at home against A&M. I think Pruitt's got Auburn's number, so that's a W. We out-talent Arky and Vandy, maybe not as definitively as we should, but we still come out on top. I actually think Florida is more of a toss-up at this point. No one knows how much covid is going to hurt their season, and we could get them off of a loss to UK. Maybe they pack it in at that point. Still, without further evidence, I think Florida's offense is too much for us. We can't stop them enough to be able to get a lead. Overall season record 6-4. Decent bowl birth. Maintain current recruits - bottom of the top 10 class nationally.

LFG

Ark - W - 75%
Texas A&M - L - 45%
Auburn - W - 65%
Vandy - W - 85%
Florida - L - 40%

I think after this bye CJP will make the changes in personnel to make us better. I don’t think he will change QB unless JG is just awful in the Arkansas game.

What changed from inning 1 to whatever where he was with his teammates(close contact) to after the game celebrating. Our public figures are so freaking stupid. No common sense.
If I am shooting a gun and I don't know someone is down range it's probably manslaughter or negligence.

If I keep shooting after someone tells me there's someone down range, that's murder. Prior knowledge matters.

This is a professional athletes that gets a living by being in peak form. He's jeopardizing the livelihoods of every one of his teammates by exposing them to potential myocarditis, long-term lung issues, even neurological issues like HALLUCINATIONS after contracting COVID. This isn't anyone's fault but his own, and Justin Turner deserves the consequences of his actions, and I'm sure the Players Union will agree.

Ark - W
Texas A&M - W
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Florida - L

LFG
Ark - L
aTm - L
Auburn - W
Vandy - W
Florida - L

If I am shooting a gun and I don't know someone is down range it's probably manslaughter or negligence.

If I keep shooting after someone tells me there's someone down range, that's murder. Prior knowledge matters.

This is a professional athletes that gets a living by being in peak form. He's jeopardizing the livelihoods of every one of his teammates by exposing them to potential myocarditis, long-term lung issues, even neurological issues like HALLUCINATIONS after contracting COVID. This isn't anyone's fault but his own, and Justin Turner deserves the consequences of his actions, and I'm sure the Players Union will agree.

Bro they were already near him probably slapping hands and give each other the occasional booty slap.

Fear peddling is a talent I see.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Ark - 80%
Texas A&M - 40%
Auburn - 55%
Vandy - 95%
Florida - 20%
Could agree with this too if Arky regresses back to last year a bit. I do agree Auburn is very beatable. So sloppy. God I just hope we find an upset vs UF...

Most likely outcomes using your percentages:
5-5 42%
4-6 27%
6-4 22%
3-7 6%
7-3 3%

Last edited:
I know I’m about to get flamed for this, but I don’t understand what the big deal is about Hugh Freeze. I want that dude nowhere near my program or my young players. It just screams program torpedo to me for some reason

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back