Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure to perform or insubordination could qualify as well, if I’m not mistaken
I’m just saying that usually for a for cause firing to happen where you win, it’s usually something pretty bad. A lot of things that should be for cause don’t play out that way because agents and lawyers are pretty good with making it hard to stick.

I’m just saying that usually for a for cause firing to happen where you win, it’s usually something pretty bad. A lot of things that should be for cause don’t play out that way because agents and lawyers are pretty good with making it hard to stick.
Very valid statement, there.

My father was a die hard Braves fan who went to first game and took me for years. Was asking for us in Atlanta to just win again so his grandson could finally see an Atlanta team win since Super Bowl crap and Hawks and Vols suck who we also love and no answer. Hate the Dodgers and think God didn’t really care about who won the game. Go RAYS and beat the buy everything Dodgers.
Exactly, God had nothing to do with the game. Just as many Braves fans were praying as Dodger fans and a lot of those fans lost someone at some point who was also a fan.

My father was a die hard Braves fan who went to first game and took me for years. Was asking for us in Atlanta to just win again so his grandson could finally see an Atlanta team win since Super Bowl crap and Hawks and Vols suck who we also love and no answer. Hate the Dodgers and think God didn’t really care about who won the game. Go RAYS and beat the buy everything Dodgers.

Not involving religion in sports but can’t I not just assume that he was watching with me🤷🏽‍♂️ It was literally a internal thought 1 pitch before it happened so yea I think he may have had something to do with it...in my heart anyways I’ll never forget it❤️ But good times for both of us go Dodgers.

Not involving religion in sports but can’t I not just assume that he was watching with me🤷🏽‍♂️ It was literally a internal thought 1 pitch before it happened so yea I think he may have had something to do with it...in my heart anyways I’ll never forget it❤️ But good times for both of us go Dodgers.

I’m pretty bitter right now. Sorry

What we know:

• Pruitt has been critical of the DL all fall.
  • VQ guys have noted how out of shape Solomon and Middleton were and how both looked like they did nothing all offseason
  • Our DL, consisting of seniors, can’t get a push on the QB at all.
  • Both Ritzie and Payton Page we’re strong UT leans at one point but went in other directions.
  • TID was wanting to commit in June, but held off and now momentum seems gone with him.

It could see where CJP was beyond frustrated. Possibly the past two weeks caused TID to say “thanks but no thanks” and that was the final straw.

Or maybe CJP was just beyond frustrated with how we don’t seem to get anything either on the field or off from Brumbaugh.

I sincerely doubt Tosh is lined up. I think CJP ends up coaching the DL going forward and someone is hired in the offseason. Would love to be wrong about that but we’ll see.

Nevertheless, I welcome the change. Butler, Savion, Solomon, Garland etc have been zeros. Middleton and Bumphus flash occasionally but not really.

This feels worse than Dooley. What in the hell is Pruitt doing?

He’s a first time head coach who took over a dumpster fire and has had to deal with the first ESD ever taking place 10 days after he was hired year one, a Covid offseason year three, and Corky from Life Goes On at QB.

There will be bumps in the road.

Lol just like he’s had a for sure plan at QB for three years now

That’s a valid point but this is a coach not a player I think Pruitt was worried about what the public eyes thought if he would have just abandoned JG and not stick with him but it’s definitely necessary he’s that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back