Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, Missouri QB making up stuff on why he sucked. Literally went back and watched the play with the Miss snap..... no one was “clapping” their hands prior to the snap..... lol

He trying to blame a downed lineman? Because the LBs weren’t clapping and the corners are too far away 😂

Btw what would he of done in a packed stadium? 😂

I remember his TD in the NC more. He was a weapon at FB and probably starts as TB most places.

It was so awesome watching the FB handoff up the middle with him as FB. Typically a couple of yards, but with the hole that OL would open, he would be off to the races. No one was catching him at that point. Fastest FB ever...it amazed me how often during that season that that play went the distance. Defenses never seemed to be prepared for it.

Would love to see that with our new Jumbo package again...

You have no idea.
The internal hatred of Kirby and his entire staff is at unprecedented levels. This game has been circled by JP for quite some time. There isn’t a game he wants to win more than this one...
I don't know if that is a good thing or not..I hope it doesn't cause the teams butthole to pucker up.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Or give me 1994 where James Little Man Stewart ran all over them all day as the routed them 41-23 in Athens.

Wow..talk about a flood of reminiscing..🤯

I started playing that video, and literally every memory of that day and weekend came flooding in.

And now I will wait two weeks on your reply..lol.

Last edited:
It was so awesome watching the FB handoff up the middle with him as FB. Typically a couple of yards, but with the hole that OL would open, he would be off to the races. No one was catching him at that point. Fastest FB ever...it amazed me how often during that season that that play went the distance. Defenses never seemed to be prepared for it.

Would love to see that with our new Jumbo package again...
I loved when they threw it to him out of the backfield..Bryson loose on a secondary was fun to watch...A man that big should not be that fast. It is true he didn't have a lot of wiggle, but he didn't need it for what he was supposed to do.

He’s right that this game is gonna fall on JG’s shoulders. He’s the X factor in the entire game. If he has a 2018 AU type of game we win. Not even in terms of yards but just being in the zone and throwing 2-3 big time TDs

I think this is going to be JGs best game. He will have receivers open because we are going to run the ball down their throats. Georgia’s defense isn’t as good as the media is making it out to be. I expect Gray to bust a Vandy style big run for a TD.

Also, think you see some exotic blitzes this week. Pruitt and Staff have been holding off and I think they were holding off specifically for this game.

I think this is going to be JGs best game. He will have receivers open because we are going to run the ball down their throats. Georgia’s defense isn’t as good as the media is making it out to be. I expect Gray to bust a Vandy style big run for a TD.

Also, think you see some exotic blitzes this week. Pruitt and Staff have been holding off and I think they were holding off specifically for this game.
Only time UGA qb has looked good was when he had all day to throw

Hope you’re right on JG and I agree about the defense being interesting to watch. Think they’ll perform pretty damn well.

But strongly disagree about UGA’s defense. They’re 3 deep at every spot with legit talent. It’s one of the 2 or 3 best defenses I’ve seen.

This. All of this. I’d shake your hand if I could. I’ve been quietly thinking the same thing all week

I agree I think UGA's defense is being overrated. They've played Arkansas not exactly a world beater, and a one trick pony in Auburn. As far as JG this is the game that will show how much he has improved, hes done well against ok competition, but its time for him to show up against one of the big boys. For once I cant believe im saying this, but I want UGA to stack the box 1 because I want to see if JG can beat UGA and 3 because this year I feel like we have the speed in Velus and Hyatt to make UGA pay.

I agree I think UGA's defense is being overrated. They've played Arkansas not exactly a world beater, and a one trick pony in Auburn. As far as JG this is the game that will show how much he has improved, hes done well against ok competition, but its time for him to show up against one of the big boys. For once I cant believe im saying this, but I want UGA to stack the box 1 because I want to see if JG can beat UGA and 3 because this year I feel like we have the speed in Velus and Hyatt to make UGA pay.
This right here. Also, I don’t know if you guys have noticed but have we even thrown a slant? I think Velus gets a slant pass for a massive gain on Saturday. I also haven’t seen a single defender keep up with Hyatt yet.

Well, this morning it has been announced that there were two more positive COVID tests on the Titans team, a positive test for New England, and one for Las Vegas. I have said this before, but I hope that there continues to not be an overreaction to the positive tests. This should have been expected. The season does not require shutting down.

This right here. Also, I don’t know if you guys have noticed but have we even thrown a slant? I think Velus gets a slant pass for a massive gain on Saturday. I also haven’t seen a single defender keep up with Hyatt yet.
Imo we need 80 yards of rushing per half to keep em on their toes and get the matchups we need/want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back