Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you carry ear plugs so donā€™t have to hear that God awful crowing.

Do they have the rooster crowing for their defensive stand on 3rd downs? If so, we may only hear it once or twice per half. Tennessee will only need 1 or 2 plays to get 10 yards... The Volunteers are going to steamroll the gamecocks. Muschampā€™s head may explode from frustration by the 3rd quarter.

If they play it for their offensive 3rd downs, then we wonā€™t hear it that much as they will repeatedly have 3 & outs...

I donā€™t remember when they play the recording, but it doesnā€™t matter as the gamecocks will be the first sacrificial embarrassment en route to 10-0 regular season for the Vols.

I hope some disgruntled kid with a grudge never decides to do that to us..I don't know what to believe when they say this anymore. I
mean, if there was this institutionalized longoing hardcore racism at UGA...then it looks like way more of the thousands of black athletes that went through there would be saying this...I mean how has this not ruined recruiting black kids decades ago?

I do think Kirby is a freaking scumbag liar though..

Black folks have faced institutionalized and personal racism since forever, inside the education world and out. A small percentage ever talk about it publicly.

Last edited:
Read a few of the comments and several said that the Athens police were bad.
Worked with a dude in the National Park from Georgia. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø He was a yuge FSU fan. Poor guy, was socially awkward as hayull. Epithets flew off that dudes tongue like it was regular speech, we put him on toilet duty. Which, was an all day thing.

You mentioned "shredding the UK secondary" is why I was curious.

ESPN shows 38 carries as well vs USCjr, at least to me. I believe it was the UK game when we only ran 21 times.
View attachment 308313

I was talking about the UT-UK game because the post I responded to was saying that a UK fan said we would not be able to run against them since we couldn't last season. Which is why I pointed out that we only ran the ball 21 times total in that game, and 9 of those carries were by JG/Maurer. Our lack of rushing yards had more to do with only having a TOP of about 18:30.

Tennessee vs. Kentucky - Box Score - November 9, 2019 - ESPN

Did not like from my iPhone

My oldest daughter has to have an iPad for school. Every time she needs help I have to spend hours researching how to fix little issues. iPhones are too complicated for my little brain.

Six phones? Hugh Freeze? šŸ˜‚ It was $1,000 toward ANY apple or android.

1. Me
2. Wife
3. MIL
4. Daughter 1
5. Daughter 2
6. Daughter 3
7. I forgot that we just put my wife's nephew on our plan too. (He lives in a rural area and Verizon is the only one I have found that has half-way decent signal where he lives.)

So did the SEC change the transfer rule regarding grad transfers after public pressure in very short order?

perhaps this is GSā€™s way of saying an emergency vote to change the rule is needed immediately

1. Me
2. Wife
3. MIL
4. Daughter 1
5. Daughter 2
6. Daughter 3
7. I forgot that we just put my wife's nephew on our plan too. (He lives in a rural area and Verizon is the only one I have found that has half-way decent signal where he lives.)
... Wheres my line? I see how it is... šŸ˜’

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back