Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Ainge says he’s “sick” over the Sankey quote, he went on to say something along the lines of knowing something about UGA and/or the SEC and that if the SEC doesn’t clear Mays then he’ll announce the info that he has.
prediction

Sec passes by emergency vote transfer are allowed immediate eligibility within the conference if approved by waiver

this is why GS made the statement this morning imo

Reactions: bigorange
Pathetic and blatantly obvious bias is kind of the SEC’s jam.
All you have to do is go back and look at who each team received as there 2 additional games for the year. If you want us to run the gauntlet for the good of the confrence, don't handcuff us by not letting us play all our players.

All you have to do is go back and look at who each team received as there 2 additional games for the year. If you want us to run the gauntlet for the good of the confrence, don't handcuff us by not letting us play all our players.

They don’t care how we fare against the gauntlet. In fact, our success might impede Bama and UGA’s ability to get to the playoff.

As such, I fully expect Sankey to honor Kirby’s wish to keep Cade ineligible at this point.

As such, I fully expect Sankey to honor Kirby’s wish to keep Cade ineligible at this point.

To be be fair Sankey is paid to honor the rules set by the SEC and that’s what he’s doing here

That’s why I think the SEC will change the rule in the next 48 hours and will clear these kids. The ADs will do it not Sankey and that’s the right way

Reactions: PeytonPass
Eric Ainge says he’s “sick” over the Sankey quote, he went on to say something along the lines of knowing something about UGA and/or the SEC and that if the SEC doesn’t clear Mays then he’ll announce the info that he has.
So, we sent Cade to sign at UGA to get deep dirt on them and the SEC, then transfer to TN, and use the dirt to burn the program and the SEC powers to the ground? Excellent!!

Pruitt and Fulmer are playing chess, not checkers.

Gale Sayers > Emmitt Smith
Much more gifted runner and a dangerous weapon as both receiver and returner. Staying healthy and productive is part of the final grade tho and that’s where Emmitt bested others.

Cade Mays will enter the NFL draft this upcoming spring correct?
That would be the conventional wisdom, but I know that if my older brother and I had a once in a lifetime chance to play together In orange, he’d likely stick around. I could see him coming back.

Edit: him as in Cade

Last edited:
To be be fair Sankey is paid to honor the rules set by the SEC and that’s what he’s doing here

That’s why I think the SEC will change the rule in the next 48 hours and will clear these kids. The ADs will do it not Sankey and that’s the right way

Personally, I find Sankey’s sudden fastidious adherence to the rules a bit dubious.

He’s incredulous to Georgia’s audacity and frankly I’m aghast.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back