Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this blue font? Montana’s talent wasn’t exceptional arm strength?
Went right over your head. Read the post again.
NFL reports also said Manning had "happy feet"; NFL reports, also, almost led to Ryan Leaf being drafted before him. NFL reports also led to Ki-Jana Carter and Jamarcus Russell being drafted #1 overall...etc, and so forth.

Shame you bought into such a thing, when all you had to do was watch Shuler throw missiles each week while wearing orange. Thought you said you watched his games? Obviously a different Shuler than the rest of us were watching. Maybe you saw Benji throw a WR pass in a game, and are confused?
Manning did have happy feet but not necessarily because he was panicking. I watched him do that a few dozen times at UT especially against Florida. He corrected that with Indy because I do not remember him doing it in the NFL.

Dobbs was a better runner and could escape tackles easier.
I stated that Dobbs had elite running and escapability. Vision, angles, body torque. Shuler would beat Dobbs in a race. Shuler would have a better cone time. Shuler would have a higher vertical. Shuler would throw the football further. Shuler was a better athlete. That doesn't take away from anything that Dobbs accomplished. Dobbs made diamonds out of coal for most of his career due to his idiot of a head coach.

I wonder if many posters here would enjoy an 7-3 year with JG under center or a 5-5 year without him better.

the hate for a true VFL shown here day after day after day by the same posters saying the same thing is exhausting.

I say let’s make a deal and every game JG starts you guys just stfu and don’t be a fan.

Today I listened to Pruitt’s game week presser. I listened to Derrick Ansley before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Jim Chaney also in his appearance before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Bob Kesling, Pat Ryan, and Jeff Francis on the Big Orange Hotline this evening. The thing about it is if I understood them correctly it appeared to me that all these guys were basically saying the same thing in regards to the game this coming Saturday.

This in a brief recap of what each had to say:

#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA

No it was an NFL draft reported and I either heard it and the previous report on ESPN and/or USA Today since I read that paper everyday back then. It was not a yahoo , it was either a combine report or one or more NFL team evaluations.
What is slightly ridiculous is with so much evidence to the contrary you hang onto this one "report" and choose to hold onto it as gospel. Regardless of the "report" Shuler had a cannon.

I wonder if many posters here would enjoy an 7-3 year with JG under center or a 5-5 year without him better.

the hate for a true VFL shown here day after day after day by the same posters saying the same thing is exhausting.

I say let’s make a deal and every game JG starts you guys just stfu and don’t be a fan.
Oh, look. The not a true fan police have arrived.

LA Raiders were around too. They have changed cities 3 times. Why lose respect now? Titans used to be Oilers too ofc. Nature of pro teams, I suppose. Baseball is absolutely littered with teams moving. Oh well.
I know, just me and saying I’m pulling for the Las Vegas Raiders doesn’t sound right to me. I’m old school. Teams didn’t change their names as fast as they do now, and besides, Las Vegas anything team, seems commercial.

@Devo182 bro!...JG isn’t the Oakland A’s and this isn’t money ball! So numbers just do not apply to him...you’ve gotta let that S**t go and open your eyes because that’s where the proof will be...dude is not good.what exactly have you seen in 3 years that tells you he’s good?...he had 4 Td passes his freshman year in college and threw for under 1000 yards for a whole season lol compare those stats with any freshman QB who plays a full season.
Ain't gonna argue. Season is too close and I'm too happy about it. Only point originally was he is better than Hilinski, which all facts support...and fugg the gamecucks😁 We about to as well this week!

I stated that Dobbs had elite running and escapability. Vision, angles, body torque. Shuler would beat Dobbs in a race. Shuler would have a better cone time. Shuler would have a higher vertical. Shuler would throw the football further. Shuler was a better athlete. That doesn't take away from anything that Dobbs accomplished. Dobbs made diamonds out of coal for most of his career due to his idiot of a head coach.
Dobbs had better agility and balance which makes him more athletic and dangerous when running the football. Similar to Kamara in some ways. Bottom line I think Dobbs could make an impact in the NFL if he sees playing time in the NFL and if he has worked and improved his passing techniques.

I know, just me and saying I’m pulling for the Las Vegas Raiders doesn’t sound right to me. I’m old school. Teams didn’t change their names as fast as they do now, and besides, Las Vegas anything team, seems commercial.
Lol...as opposed to the other NFL teams, like the Cowboys?

Ain't gonna argue. Season is too close and I'm too happy about it. Only point originally was he is better than Hilinski, which all facts support...and fugg the gamecucks😁 We about to as well this week!
Hilinski was so good that he’s now riding the pine. JG should be as well. Is that really the bar being used to measure UT’s starting QB?

Dobbs had better agility and balance which makes him more athletic and dangerous when running the football. Similar to Kamara in some ways. Bottom line I think Dobbs could make an impact in the NFL if he sees playing time in the NFL and if he has worked and improved his passing techniques.
Dobbs isn’t in any way similar to Kamara running a football with balance or agility. Two completely different levels of athleticism.

What is slightly ridiculous is with so much evidence to the contrary you hang onto this one "report" and choose to hold onto it as gospel. Regardless of the "report" Shuler had a cannon.
Again I believe it was more hype than substance and Shuler did not have special arm strength when comparing him to the average NFL Qb. Now let’s talk about his career 54 NFL QBR rating and the TD/INT ratios.

Well VN brothers and sisters, my boy decide to get baptized this past weekend. To say that was an emotional moment is an understatement. With all the chaos abound, these type of events remind me how grateful I am for this life. Just thought I would share as I’m a proud father.

I would take Hillinski over JG atleast Hillinski can read a defense...just blows my mind you’ll take someone whos only relevant win in his career was a Horrible Auburn team regardless of rank over a QB who has beat a top ranked powerhouse Georgia team lol JG can’t compare to that

Reactions: Catbone

If you promise to leave for good then sure! And I am not hating. I want him to do well and light the world on fire. But we have three years of watching him and he has the same issues. People can have differences of opinion and get along without telling people to stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back