Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well VN brothers and sisters, my boy decide to get baptized this past weekend. To say that was an emotional moment is an understatement. With all the chaos abound, these type of events remind me how grateful I am for this life. Just thought I would share as I’m a proud father.

Nothing better! Praise God 🙌🏻

It’s really simple you have two choices

1) support JG and get behind the coaches that have decided he’s our guy
or

2) question the leadership of our coaches because you think JG isn’t the guy

the
JG isn’t the guy. He’ll be replaced - yet again. I support our coaches, and odds are relatively good that I’ve been supporting this team longer than you’ve been alive.

If you promise to leave for good then sure! And I am not hating. I want him to do well and light the world on fire. But we have three years of watching him and he has the same issues. People can have differences of opinion and get along without telling people to stfu.

Hell no I ain’t leaving. I’m going to support a true VFL that has survived this awful fan base that has treated him like trash.

Today I listened to Pruitt’s game week presser. I listened to Derrick Ansley before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Jim Chaney also in his appearance before the Knoxville Quarterback Club today. I listened to Bob Kesling, Pat Ryan, and Jeff Francis on the Big Orange Hotline this evening. The thing about it is if I understood them correctly it appeared to me that all these guys were basically saying the same thing in regards to the game this coming Saturday.

This in a brief recap of what each had to say:

#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
#WGWTFA
Best post ever.

JG isn’t the guy. He’ll be replaced - yet again. I support our coaches, and odds are relatively good that I’ve been supporting this team longer than you’ve been alive.

well you see you can’t have it that way. If JG clearly isn’t the guy then our coaches are plain ass dumb for continuing to play him. If it’s that easy then the future of our program isn’t in good hands with Jeremy Pruitt and every single poster that has posted it over and over and over again that JG clearly sucks is really saying that they just not smart enough to realize it.

well you see you can’t have it that way. If JG clearly isn’t the guy then our coaches are plain ass dumb for continuing to play him. If it’s that easy then the future of our program isn’t in good hands with Jeremy Pruitt and every single poster that has posted it over and over and over again that JG clearly sucks is really saying that they just not smart enough to realize it.
Right. That’s why they tried to replace him last year every chance they got.

Went right over your head. Read the post again.

Manning did have happy feet but not necessarily because he was panicking. I watched him do that a few dozen times at UT especially against Florida. He corrected that with Indy because I do not remember him doing it in the NFL.
No, Manning didn't have happy feet...it's called continuous movement in the pocket, and being ready to plant and throw to ANYWHERE on the field...continuous movement to be able to spot and go to ANY receiver. One of the many things Manning revolutionized at the QB position. "Happy feet" goes into the same category as "good" "overhyped" arm for Shuler...it's called bullsh!t.

Hell no I ain’t leaving. I’m going to support a true VFL that has survived this awful fan base that has treated him like trash.
When you are the QB at a school like UT, you will get the good and the bad. When you lose more than you win, you will get more of the bad. This fan base would love nothing more than a redemption story and for him to light the world on fire. What this fan base needs is obvious trolls to stop posting on a Vol site.

No it was an NFL draft reported and I either heard it and the previous report on ESPN and/or USA Today since I read that paper everyday back then. It was not a yahoo , it was either a combine report or one or more NFL team evaluations.
And I read the opposite. Norv Turner was sweating over possibly losing out on Heath and raves about his arm strength after working him out. Pored over Combine reports and scout evaluations from Street&Smith and USA Today being the devout draftnik in those days. Can honestly attest that today’s the first time I’ve heard your angle of arm weakness. I can confirm it wasn’t canon. He was known for his arm strength and it was his failure to adapt to the next level that damned his pro success...not physical limitations.

I thought Shuler had a good arm but the NFL is another level. The report about his arm strength was either a draft combine report or one or more team evaluations and reported in ESPN or USA Today. They were my sources of sports news back then.
I dont care where the report came from, it was wrong.

I would take Hillinski over JG atleast Hillinski can read a defense...just blows my mind you’ll take someone whos only relevant win in his career was a Horrible Auburn team regardless of rank over a QB who has beat a top ranked powerhouse Georgia team lol JG can’t compare to that
I'll trust Jim MFing Chaney and CJP and even Muschamp benching him for a G5 mediocre QB. Football isn't a 1 man sport and a 17 point offense and 116 passing yards isn't "beating" UGA.

I'm done. The comparison doesn't even exist. It's not even fun or interesting

And I read the opposite. Norv Turner was sweating over possibly losing out on Heath and raves about his arm strength after working him out. Pored over Combine reports and scout evaluations from Street&Smith and USA Today being the devout draftnik in those days. Can honestly attest that today’s the first time I’ve heard your angle of arm weakness. I can confirm it wasn’t canon. He was known for his arm strength and it was his failure to adapt to the next level that damned his pro success...not physical limitations.

The comparison doesn't even exist and I'll trust Jim MFing Chaney and CJP and even Muschamp benching him for a G5 mediocre QB. Football isn't a 1 man sport and a 17 point offense and 116 passing yards isn't "beating" UGA.

👀😭😂😂😂😂 goodnight their defense was top 10 and the game wasn’t even supposed to be close and the whole point here is..maybe Muschamp wants to go in a different direction something we would have already done.

No, Manning didn't have happy feet...it's called continuous movement in the pocket, and being ready to plant and throw to ANYWHERE on the field...continuous movement to be able to spot and go to ANY receiver. One of the many things Manning revolutionized at the QB position. "Happy feet" goes into the same category as "good" "overhyped" arm for Shuler...it's called bullsh!t.
His steps were over choppy to a fault in college. He corrected early in his pro career. I watched him for 4 years. Manning is my favorite player of all time and I believe he is better than Brady before someone states I am anti-Manning or slighting him.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back