Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say...in my adult prime 😃😅

/and no not in my 40s or 50. Hell...I'm not OLD 😂

But I agree a 50 something listening to TS would be one cool MFer...as long as he's genuine and not some fake azz like Dabo dancing drip on tiktok SMH 😅😅

Still!..30’s Mad Respeck!..I f*** With you .i stand by my previous statement no more hate from me...if you were down with OPP then yea you know me..much love ❤️

1600208276015.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182
@Atlanta VOL just in terms of a leash!...just how short is it for JG this year...👀

View attachment 306590

You ought to have JG taken out now, Tanya Harding-style, just to save yourself the anguish of worrying how long it will tak him to be replaced.

tenor.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
89A7C6E1-066A-49BD-B2C1-92D8D2AC3239.jpeg
I know it’s kinda blurry, but I was trying my best to be discreet and not be one of those loudmouth fanboys that incessantly snaps pics. But if you can’t tell, this is Kim English. Dude is super friendly and nice. He was FaceTime-ing Kennedy Chandler while he was waiting for his haircut to get started. Which he then proceeded to turn the phone around and asked Kennedy to say hi to me and the guy cutting my hair (who’s also the owner of the shop)...just a really neat experience altogether! Thought I’d share with my Volnation family

View attachment 306693
I know it’s kinda blurry, but I was trying my best to be discreet and not be one of those loudmouth fanboys that incessantly snaps pics. But if you can’t tell, this is Kim English. Dude is super friendly and nice. He was FaceTime-ing Kennedy Chandler while he was waiting for his haircut to get started. Which he then proceeded to turn the phone around and asked Kennedy to say hi to me and the guy cutting my hair (who’s also the owner of the shop)...just a really neat experience altogether! Thought I’d share with my Volnation family
Did you play the sympathy card?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
View attachment 306693
Did you hear them mention anything about Jabari?👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back