Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank every one of you on this dot Com. In my life I've dealt with death both unexpected and expected, from close to home to distant. I've had the regrets that I think we all suffer from immediately following a passing. I've learned alot from yall. I've had the opportunity to apply it to life and the relationships I am surrounded with.

My wife's grandmother has been her only cheerleader, supporter both mentally and emotionally, she's been her rock. Her constant. Friday we learned she is in stage 4 of pancreatic cancer with an estimated 4 weeks left. We left Jacksonville to come up to Atlanta in 30 mins, got the kids from school and have been here since. It's not looking good but she's a strong woman and wants to fight. We are pulling as many strings as we can to get her to Mayo but it may not be in time. She's adament on starting chemo and will go in on Tuesday but I'm not sure she will have that opportunity. We have cherished our time with her and we are still blessed to have some more time. I've learned about loving and living in the TODAY from the people on here. There are no regrets, no missed opportunities but my wife and our family need prayers for strength, courage and warmth in a time the world may be losing an angel to her call home.
Prayers for all of you, Brother.

This. Les needs a bunch of raw talent to win with his old school offense. You can't be undertalented and try to win with bully ball.

But I am surprised their defense couldn't help beat Coastal in 2 straight years. That has to be a low point, even for Kansas.

I still think Les would’ve been fine here. Kansas is a different breed. Hell of a challenge to take on, but I guess he was pretty desperate to get back into coaching.

Bailey hasn't hardly practiced at all. I doubt he knows the playbook well enough to start. He will only play if Shrout and JG go down imo

Here's how I do it. Start JG on a SHORT leash (99% likely he shyts the bed). Immediately take him out after a few poor plays and replace him with Shrout. Never look back.
Siap but Bob_Vols said Shrout had a "big game" in yesterday's scrimmage. JG still the man, but will indeed have a short leash.

Your thoughts are pretty close to reality according to Bob.

VolQuest podcast really throwing cold water on the season. With the strictest contact tracing in the SEC, and the lack of consistent practice that it’s causing, Price doesn’t see how we’ll be very good this season. Lewis said Coach Pruitt is “expecting the worst”.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Where is this?
Search his name, there are two different posts from him. One stating JG looked bad and one from a different day talking about JG getting yanked in practice several times. The texts also praise Shrout for throwing a dime and calls Maurer the best option right now.

VolQuest podcast really throwing cold water on the season. With the strictest contact tracing in the SEC, and the lack of consistent practice that it’s causing, Price doesn’t see how we’ll be very good this season. Lewis said Coach Pruitt is “expecting the worst”.
It sucks but doesnt surprise me, I still think we are a year away.

Even Georgia Tech took a chance and played freshman Sims on the road. Wonder how they would have done with the proven mediocre Graham?

Short leash, no leash, don't care. We need quality QB play in the SEC to win. Every play and every game matters if they truly want to succeed. You have to value every play, every opportunity to do your best at what you are trained and developed to do. If JG gets it done, great. If he isn't getting it done in practice, then how will he do in games? We already know.

88 - we've got your family covered in prayer. Thanks for sharing your need.

Search his name, there are two different posts from him. One stating JG looked bad and one from a different day talking about JG getting yanked in practice several times. The texts also praise Shrout for throwing a dime and calls Maurer the best option right now.
It doesn't really line up with a lot of other reports saying Maurer is 4th right now. Who knows?

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back