Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice...that's where my brother lives, Indian Trail....and i play golf at Charlotte National in Hemby Bridge.....well, not as much as i used to...it's about a 45 minute driver for me now....
Man, 45 minutes. That's a helluva tee shot. :)
We moved to Chattanooga after middle school (Piedmont Middle) in 1990, so none of that good stuff that's out there now was there when I was growing up!

Yes, I believe they are now making it legal for people on their death beds. Now microdosing is something I have thought about since then. I’ve read really good things. My question is do your eyes still get dilated with such a small dose?
Not me. I can't tell any difference other than my mood and sense of well-being. I am much more centered and able to deal with the ups and downs, which is great when you have a brain injury that sometimes sends you unsolicited emotions.

Yes, I believe they are now making it legal for people on their death beds. Now microdosing is something I have thought about since then. I’ve read really good things. My question is do your eyes still get dilated with such a small dose?
It's also legal in a few cities. DC has a vote on it this fall

Reactions: Volsdeep4
That would be awesome lol.

You know what I find funny about laws.... Florida is a two party consent state.... so you aren’t allowed to record conversations without consent..... however, people randomly record stuff all the time with their phones and it’s okay? Splain, that to me please.
There is a difference in video recording and audio recording. The two party consent is in regard to audio recording. I could be wrong. I’m not a lawyer. But, in most states, you don’t need someone’s consent to video record them, but you do need their consent to audio record them.

@VolGee4 and any other resident lawyers. Can I get some advice?

My wife works as a supervisor of housekeepers at a resort in FL. Been there over 2 years and is next in line for management. Her company(one of largest housekeeping contractors in the world) is contracted by the resort to do all housekeeping and has their own management/employee structure on site. They work closely with the resorts management, front desk staff and maintenance staff. My wife inspects rooms done by housekeepers and places calls for amenities and any maintenance issues she sees.

A maintenance man has sexually harassed her twice in a physical way. Once in an elevator where he bent down and put his forehead against hers....eye to eye an inch apart. The elevator stopped, she hurriedly got off and told her second manager in charge but told her she wanted to handle it and tell him never to touch her again. Before she could, the next day she was helping a housekeeper who was behind. Wife was inspecting the kitchen, housekeeper was back in the bedroom. This maintenance guy walks in and snacks my wife on the ass(not with his hand...she couldn't tell what with). She said angrily "Did you just smack my ass?" He said "yes...I was just playing." The housekeeper came out going off on him for it and he went out on the balcony. My wife went and told him never to touch her or come near her again. She then went and told management.

A meeting was held with her company and the resort's management. My wife said she didn't ever want to have to see him, be near him or be alone with him. The resort confirmed the incident with the housekeeper that witnessed it and my wife's boss called their company's HR to communicate with the resort's HR. It has been two weeks, he has not been fired she has seen him repeatedly, he was not suspended and he has responded to maintenance calls putting him alone in a room with her 3 times.

I have voiced my frustration to my wife's boss and he said to keep a journal. We have written down times, dates and locations of all contact. My wife has been sexually assaulted in the past and has PTSD/anxiety and this is bringing that up and affecting her job performance. She has learned that they have no plans to fire him but might put him on a night shift that still overlaps with her days that run late.

I want to f*** this guy up but that could cause her to lose her job. I feel like her feelings in this matter dont mean **** and neither does her safety....he could follow her in a room at any time and do anything. She doesn't want to sue the resort and definitely doesn't want to to her company but I feel like she should sue the resort....they own dozens of properties with thousands of employees.

Does she have a case? Btw, this guy is almost 50, is married and knows my wife is married. Sorry for the book, just wanting advice while I wait for lawyers to call back and Google is not specific. TIA.
Put that covid mask to good use. Rent a car, take tags off, follow dude after work and give him the ole tonya harding treatment. Don't forget your mask, for safety of course

edit: For legal reasons this is a joke

Last edited:
There is a difference in video recording and audio recording. The two party consent is in regard to audio recording. I could be wrong. I’m not a lawyer. But, in most states, you don’t need someone’s consent to video record them, but you do need their consent to audio record them.
I just meant in general because on cell phones you don’t have the option of not audio recording. It audio records everything it videos.

Put that covid mask to good use. Rent a car, take tags off, follow dude after work and give him the ole tonya harding treatment. Don't forget your mask, for safety of course
Also, wear gloves and a hoody..... skip the rental completely just ride an old bike “can’t trace those”

In TN, you can audio record the conversation as long as you are one of the parties. You just can't record a conversation between two other individuals.

I would like to go to there

Look into 4-ACO-DMT. It metabolizes into psilocin, same as shrooms. It was first synthesized by none other than the creator or LSD, Albert Hoffman, and has been around since 1963 so there's been plenty of time to verify any long-term effects. At small to medium doses it's commonly viewed as very similar to the experience of shrooms, without any nausea, whereas at large doses some view it as similar to a milder, but much longer, DMT trip.

So sad for these guys.
tenor.gif

Man, 45 minutes. That's a helluva tee shot. :)
We moved to Chattanooga after middle school (Piedmont Middle) in 1990, so none of that good stuff that's out there now was there when I was growing up!
yeah, i've been here 20 years and my brother, just a bit longer. he's lived out there basically the whole time and there wasn't anything out that way except that run down strip club, a par 3 golf course and an exxon....now...there's a by pass that goes to Marshville and all the shopping centers etc....it has certainly blown up from what it was back then.

Reactions: bigorange
That’s a great idea. Much better than my suggestion.

On the other hand,
Please film his response to a face full of pepper spray and then post it here. 😈
I like the idea of a spray bottle of Clorox better. I had a co-worker who decided to fk with me while I was climbing a ladder with a megger in hand. He sprayed freon on my back which was reflexively followed by a 15 KV jolt to his shoulder

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Drink a nice craft for beer one and maybe beer two. Then switch. This has worked for me for pool days.

Edit: I did see Pierce's response. He is correct that there are some good light craft beers too. A good craft brewery has a variety. Pepe should try Wiseacre's Tiny Bomb. It's not what I would pick to enjoy one beer, but it's a good craft beer for the pool.
Pool days for me consist of 8-10/12 mich ultras and then switch to Jameson on ice. Boat days as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back