Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda get why the SEC would want to help the teams with the best shot and those that have been the bread winners for the league. However, to make it so damn apparent and at the expense of your own conference schools, yikes.

Right? We got a **** end of the stick, but not as bad as Arkansas. Their reward for being the worst team in the west? Have the 2 best East teams added while already playing the 3rd. Logic.

Right? We got a **** end of the stick, but not as bad as Arkansas. Their reward for being the worst team in the west? Have the 2 best East teams added while already playing the 3rd. Logic.
To be fair though, we kinda made our own bed with our play over now an embarrassing length of time. We just haven’t provided the SEC with a chance of a national championship game in an eternity. The SEC wants more titles and money. It’s all about the money at the end of the day and we haven’t been financially helpful to the SEC in a looong time. Trying to look at it from a different perspective. Arkansas was probably going to win 3-4 games anyway this year so from a financial perspective giving them an easy schedule would probably be meaningless for the conference. It’s still pretty damning and blatantly obvious the route the SEC decided to take here. They could’ve at least tried to hide their intentions a little better.

Reactions: hooter vol
Let’s look at the positives here, every game we play is super meaningful. There will be some extremely entertaining games to watch as we go up against the very best in the country this fall. There is a huge opportunity for Tennessee to climb the SEC ladder this fall. We just have to capitalize on our opportunities and we will see our positive momentum continue. Jeremy has us headed in the right direction very quickly, and we will probably surprise the league with our play.

With this being a weird year I would rather play as hard as schedule as possible. I think we have the most entertaining schedule that I could ask for. The only thing that would make it more entertaining is to flip Arkansas for Ole Miss.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Bass....the natural is a classic. Its not a baseball movie per se.... Baseball is just the vehicle to deliver the message.

No way I could spend 18 holes with you if you think that movie stinks.

AV, I will go with you. I live in Roswell. I like The Natural and my wife would leave me for Robert Redford!

Now on a more serious note, let’s schedule a golf outing for all of us Atlanta area fans.

AV, I will go with you. I live in Roswell. I like The Natural and my wife would leave me for Robert Redford!

Now on a more serious note, let’s schedule a golf outing for all of us Atlanta area fans.
Got a few clients need to check up on in Roswell & Lawrenceville...forget Golf. Headed to the Hooch.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I think he’s probably thinking we will not have football anyway. Silver lining for schools that got screwed.

Think so, too. Futile to worry about this season. Even if all these games are played, it will just end with no title game. No playoffs. As someone yesterday said... *Asterisk Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back