Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

SouthKnoxVOL

Aight....aight.....aight
I wonder If OU was already contacted by us or SEC to let them know the 1 non conference was going to be in state and that's why they moved their opener up so that they could find a replacement in the next two open Saturdays?

franklinpence

When SJWs rule western Civilization this is what we deserve
Don’t know what SJWs have to do with this. My guess is the MLB decided early - any retaliation against the Astros, you’re getting the business. Stupid and tone deaf on their part, but that’s nothing new for MLB. I turned MLB network on last night (first time in years), and before the game, Dontrell Willis was asked if he thought the Dodgers would retaliate. He said he didn’t expect it but wouldn’t mind it. Guess he’s got to be out of a job too.

mr.checkerboards

Don’t know what SJWs have to do with this. My guess is the MLB decided early - any retaliation against the Astros, you’re getting the business. Stupid and tone deaf on their part, but that’s nothing new for MLB. I turned MLB network on last night (first time in years), and before the game, Dontrell Willis was asked if he thought the Dodgers would retaliate. He said he didn’t expect it but wouldn’t mind it. Guess he’s got to be out of a job too.
Manfred did say that in normal spring training. However the players issue is there was exactly 0 punishment to those guys

VolGee4

I do think there has to be something given out so that it just isn’t feeding season on them. I’m old school and don’t mind it, but I don’t think MLB can just sit back and let guys continue to do it. That said, 8 games (13%) seems excessive. Give him 3 and be done.

VN Store

Sponsors