Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if SEC goes to 10 game conference schedule and 1 non that has to be in state...you think we try to schedule Memphis?

It would suck but that's very likely not a game we win
You're VN's version of Marvin the Android.

cee6fcad953daa576bf2a0cef1399c31.jpg

I wonder If OU was already contacted by us or SEC to let them know the 1 non conference was going to be in state and that's why they moved their opener up so that they could find a replacement in the next two open Saturdays?

When SJWs rule western Civilization this is what we deserve

Donā€™t know what SJWs have to do with this. My guess is the MLB decided early - any retaliation against the Astros, youā€™re getting the business. Stupid and tone deaf on their part, but thatā€™s nothing new for MLB. I turned MLB network on last night (first time in years), and before the game, Dontrell Willis was asked if he thought the Dodgers would retaliate. He said he didnā€™t expect it but wouldnā€™t mind it. Guess heā€™s got to be out of a job too.

Donā€™t know what SJWs have to do with this. My guess is the MLB decided early - any retaliation against the Astros, youā€™re getting the business. Stupid and tone deaf on their part, but thatā€™s nothing new for MLB. I turned MLB network on last night (first time in years), and before the game, Dontrell Willis was asked if he thought the Dodgers would retaliate. He said he didnā€™t expect it but wouldnā€™t mind it. Guess heā€™s got to be out of a job too.
Manfred did say that in normal spring training. However the players issue is there was exactly 0 punishment to those guys

I do think there has to be something given out so that it just isnā€™t feeding season on them. Iā€™m old school and donā€™t mind it, but I donā€™t think MLB can just sit back and let guys continue to do it. That said, 8 games (13%) seems excessive. Give him 3 and be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back