Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. Are you gonna come home over a college weekend and NOT give your Aunts and Grandmoms hugs and kisses? You gonna tell your five year old little bro, sis, niece or nephew not to touch you because you gotta stay strong for football? Skip the family festivities where everyone is all cloistered together having fun (even cousin Jughead who you're not really sure is actually related to you but who is there at every big event anyway} so you can socially isolate in your room? TBH, it's easier to distance and wear a mask when there's no holiday even if you're surrounded by more people in day to day life. No one is wearing masks and socially distancing around family and friends tho -- even the most steadfast among us are cheating during those times.

In spite of all the hell you catch on here, I’m generally pro-Catbone, but come on, man. How can you hate on Canada? They’re so nice, hockey’s a great sport, fries with cheese curds and gravy are pure genius, and the Canadian Rockies are spectacular.

America #1
Canada #2

Just sayin’.
I'll like Canada when we invade and make them part of the U.S. Then we can get rid of curling.

I'll like Canada when we invade and make them part of the U.S. Then we can get rid of curling.

First time I saw curling first hand was in Minnesota, so not sure Canada would fare any better. Gravy cheese fries would be awesome though.

First time I saw curling first hand was in Minnesota, so not sure Canada would fare any better. Gravy cheese fries would be awesome though.
See, they're secretly invading us, which is why we need to invade them. Nip it in the bud. The only way I will ever accept curling as a sport is if heavy drinking is involved.

Reactions: whitw and SSVol
So I am at 89 with BD and EG and TJ gone. I still have AP because I haven't heard which way that's going to go. I did add MJ (Xfer from NE) to the roster because I figure he's got a scholarship. So we need to drop 4 more I think and then if we add anyone we'd have to drop to accommodate the add. Doug Matthews said Banks was back so I figure he's 95% right most of the time. Based on my perception of the prevailing consensus in this thread I slotted Banks in at LB . I'm also wondering about Buchanan's health status but he was listed on the spring roster so he's included. Anyway, we appear to be getting there numbers-wise. jmo.

It going to be fun to watch these guys play this year. jmo.

ScreenHunter 487.png

ScreenHunter 488.png

So, Ferguson will most likely commit to Bama today. That'll jump them to 2nd in the rankings if that happens, and drop us to 4th. Wonder if we have anyone close to popping for us?

So I am at 89 with BD and EG and TJ gone. I still have AP because I haven't heard which way that's going to go. I did add MJ (Xfer from NE) to the roster because I figure he's got a scholarship. So we need to drop 4 more I think and then if we add anyone we'd have to drop to accommodate the add. Doug Matthews said Banks was back so I figure he's 95% right most of the time. Based on my perception of the prevailing consensus in this thread I slotted Banks in at LB . I'm also wondering about Buchanan's health status but he was listed on the spring roster so he's included. Anyway, we appear to be getting there numbers-wise. jmo.

It going to be fun to watch these guys play this year. jmo.

View attachment 294197

View attachment 294198
Miles Jones as of now hasn’t been awarded a scholarship, which is also the case with Kasim Hill who you have listed.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
I posted it in another forum but I’d like some recommendations from my home thread.

I’m in need of a new meat probe. I’d like one that has an app preferably so I can watch my temps from anywhere.
I have never been more disappointed in the recruiting forum.... TWSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back