Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also been a huge study on it being airborne (moves with the air instead of hangs) that would invalidate public social distancing. It's crazy.
Studies show it travels indoors depending on the type of restriction or lack thereof. It travels the furthest with no mask (shocking to many people I know). About half the distance with a bandana. Much less than that with a cloth mask. Even less with a cone mask. And so on.

There is no replacement for social distancing, so it should be first and most important. Masks, of any kind, are a crucial addition in the fight though.

I think we underestimate ancient humans and civilizations. They had a looong time to build them and spared no human resource expense.

On the flipside of "it was aliens," I don't see why a civilzation that has infinitely better technology (and likely arriving in the form of robots) would build a few pyramids out of measly rocks and sphinxes that are crumbling. Seem pretty pointless and fragile...and why build with specifications for a few humans to be buried, along with treasure? Doesn't add up.

And there are no pyramids on Mars (that we know of) unless you count that fuzzy little triangular thing the size of a large rock the rover saw.

But they are pretty BA and just placing a pyramid anywhere gets the" so and so is illuminati" teen youtuber cult all riled up 🤣
I have to disagree wholeheartedly with you. As I have been studying this subject for 20 years. Did you not watch the video. This has been known for some time now about the pyramid's on mars. But if you listen to NASA then we dont need to speak on it anymore.

Sorry brother. Pitiful that some on here still think it is some weak virus. SMDH
My older brother is an ER doc in central Florida and he's just exhausted. Frankly he's working too much, but still, their hospital is just getting slammed and I know it's weighing on him. I wish people would take it more seriously.

😢 it makes it less painful to believe that 5 year olds and younger don’t have the capacity to remember

When we're young we DO remember what happened to us UNTIL about the age of 7 when we go through a phenomenon called childhood amnesia. Essentially, you can ask a 6 year old about what happened to them a month ago and on average they will have excellent recall of events that happened to them (even infants and toddlers have shown excellent autobiographical memories albeit limited/different in the way that can be tested) but between the ages of 7-9 we start to forget everything that happened in early childhood. Where we once had very accurate memories our recall of that early period starts to fade and we even develop false versions of events (this isn't to say we're lying we just start to get details wrong and remember things innacurately or are influenced by unintentional cues given to us by adults). During this span of time (between 7 and 9) we forget almost everything about early childhood.

The earliest memories we have usually start around 3.58 years of age and even those are exceptionally small and fragmented (we might remember getting stung by a bee but have very little real memory for anything else about the event other that 'I got stung' and the number of those memories is usually very small. Most of us will remember one or two early childhood experiences and those experiences can be very random. When we remember trauma at that age what we remember is loss but most of the other memories are from what adults tell us happened and we encode what they remember as a memory. IOW, it's very important what we tell children about events like this because the biggest influence over how it is remembered is what we say to them about it as they grow older (their original memory fades).

There are lots of theories as to why this happens but it's probably linked to our brain's development.

tl;dr- Kids will forget 99.9 percent of early childhood but they will 'remember' what we tell them about those events.

I have to disagree wholeheartedly with you. As I have been studying this subject for 20 years. Did you not watch the video. This has been known for some time now about the pyramid's on mars. But if you listen to NASA then we dont need to speak on it anymore.
Watched the video. Did not touch on Mars "pyramid" but for 10 seconds, just to show NASA's photo.

I don't see what you mean by "listen to NASA" when all there is is this photo. There is no other perspective on it. No one else has any evidence or proof of anything. Conspiracy theorists claim it is a pyramid. What we see appears to be a triangle (we can't see any other angle to confirm pyramid). It is quite far away and all other objects appear to be rocks. So...either you think there are MASSIVE skyscraper tall regular rocks on Mars and the perspective is very skewed...or this is just a normal sized rock/object of triangular shape.

I'll go with Occam here.

Reactions: SoilVol
Checking in from the epicenter of COVID down here in Miami. Things are getting more challenging as far as hospital capacity and ICUs. The deaths are starting to tick up. The number we have been watching is the percent positive. They want it at 5% or less. Miami-dade is currently at 26%. 77,000 of our cases are in the 15 - 34 age group.
When NYC was the epicenter, I was dismissive like a lot of you. Now that I'm seeing ti first hand, I grasp the seriousness of the situation. I've got 2 friends my age (42) and younger fighting it and not getting better. I have a handful of friend slightly older who are dealing with it much better.
Pu the mask on y'all. Listen to scientists and not Facebook/Twitter/your cousin and them.
We are going to come out the other side better for all of this. The breakdown is the biggest opportunity for the breakthrough.
Listen to the scientists. What I have been screaming since February.

Watched the video. Did not touch on Mars "pyramid" but for 10 seconds, just to show NASA's photo.

I don't see what you mean by "listen to NASA" when all there is is this photo. There is no other perspective on it. No one else has any evidence or proof of anything. Conspiracy theorists claim it is a pyramid. What we see appears to be a triangle (we can't see any other angle to confirm pyramid). It is quite far away and all other objects appear to be rocks. So...either you think there are MASSIVE skyscraper tall regular rocks on Mars and the perspective is very skewed...or this is just a normal sized rock/object of triangular shape.

I'll go with Occam here.
The Cydonia region
moc2_msss_labels.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back