Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that you cook hotdogs indoors by pan-frying them with a little bit of water so that they steam through.

Outdoors you put them on a grill or over a campfire.

You never "boil" meat. You simmer it, poach it, or stew it.

Microwave really isn't that bad. Got desperate in college once and had a loaf of bread and a can of Vienna sausages in my dorm room. Made the mistake of thinking if I heated them in the microwave and put on a piece of bread with mustard it'd be comparable to a hot dog. Let me just say it was not at all.

You eat Vienna sausages out of the can or smeared on a cracker. Any other more complex preparation misses the point.

Everybody posting pictures of their grilling has inspired me. Here's what I rustled up for dinner. I will say it was mighty good. View attachment 280409
This was steak for me as a kid and I still eat it for lunch to this day. Love me some fried boloney samachies :):):)

Top247 preview: Examining the 2021 edge defender class

How does this article get written without mention of the number 1 wde, number 1 olb, or the team that has both of them committed 😑
Fwiw 247 has both our guys as #2 at their position. As opposed to the composite.

They only talked about 2 top players, which are #1, #2 overall. And 1 "stock climbing" kid in Ritzie, then 1 sleeper 3* and 4* and 1 top recruiting battle prospect. Not much of an examination of the edge class lol.

Kinda overthought it and came to the conclusion that the mystery recruit could be JTD
yeah, i guess it could be....didn't really think about it. not the traditional "commit" you think of for stuff like this. but yeah, throw his name in the hat too.

Mine is a MLB team in Nashville. Don’t know a name though.

Idk if this is even possible. But I feel like the tri cities area needs a professional team. Especially since the MLB is taking away the Appy leage soon. My first choice would be the MLB however I dont think that would work.
So either an NBA team named the tri cities Stars.
Or an NHL team named the tri cities roughnecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back