Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They hate the vols on top but I still don’t get why they would discredit their own rankings. Who is Gabe brooks?
well, technically they're only discussing SDE/WDE as defined on their site. not really taking in to consideratioin any ATH or OLB's that would translate to edge guys in a 34.

and on the WDE front, they really only got in to tightest recruiting battle. and brooks doesn't qualify there..... :)

the only edge guy we have, as defined by their position rankings is brooks and the kid from FL....Darrell Jackson.

but i do agree, to not have brooks mentioned....odd.

Everyone piling on JG is a dickhead. Own it. You all sound like the same assholes that piled on Dobbs and now lament the misuse of him. I despise having you as fellow fans. You are all chicken ****. Here comes the shutdown in 3...2...1...I regret nothing.
Oh good. At least I know what's coming for the next 27 pages.

Everyone piling on JG is a dickhead. Own it. You all sound like the same assholes that piled on Dobbs and now lament the misuse of him. I despise having you as fellow fans. You are all chicken ****. Here comes the shutdown in 3...2...1...I regret nothing.
JG sucks

Kellie Harper for QB

High 👋🏽 New poster first time on the internets?...no worries James Guarantano we are all friends here.Wondering off from the FF can be very stressful.we recommend you taking 3 easy steps of
1.)Closing your eyes.
2.)Pushing back on the desk sitting in the Rollie chair and
3.) Just Breathe😁

1589819508159.gif

eh, in a pinch, the microwave works. not preferred mind you....

otherwise, put it on a fire.....no water needed.
Microwave really isn't that bad. Got desperate in college once and had a loaf of bread and a can of Vienna sausages in my dorm room. Made the mistake of thinking if I heated them in the microwave and put on a piece of bread with mustard it'd be comparable to a hot dog. Let me just say it was not at all.

thank you Mr. Guarantano. Go Rutgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back