Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went away for a couple days, and when i got back on my alerts were like 300 or so........and i figured, 'well, i'm not going to spend time on that', so i just left them....not gonna lie though...i've almost clicked on it a couple times....lol.

now i'm trying to get that Cheagle ride and free bbq.
@Glitch @Sleegro
View attachment 276741
1588806359137.gif

Man, rewatching a few catches last year I thought it was JJ...but it was Tillman. He could be real nice.
He is sneaky good. Won’t wow you with speed or athleticism, but dang if he isn’t open all the time! Going to be fun to see his development.

Just amazing how deep we got at WR real fast.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

I’m not buying the Kyle Trask hype and actually think Emory Jones takes over at some point. Pretty sure he’s a dual threat guy who can run well.
Also while they lost their best RB, they also took in a former 5 star RB transfer from Miami. UF has a much better OL than UM so he likely does well.

Just playing devil’s advocate here. I hope UF sucks.

Ah so those numbers are wrong. :( Well unless they're taking from 100 percent of the black population. Then the death rate is even but the infection rate is not which likely means stores and places on the poor end of town aren't able/aren't taking as many precautions as those with more money on the posh end of town.

I think part can be attributed to social issues, but more is simply that Vit D deficiency is much more prevalent among blacks. Vit D deficiency in blacks is double that of whites, which is exactly the difference relative to population representation.

Reactions: Brillovol
I’m not buying the Kyle Trask hype and actually think Emory Jones takes over at some point. Pretty sure he’s a dual threat guy who can run well.
Also while they lost their best RB, they also took in a former 5 star RB transfer from Miami. UF has a much better OL than UM so he likely does well.

Just cover the middle of the field this year. That’s all I ask.

A lot of times the simplest things are the hardest in sports. Throwing a strike on 3-0, free throws, gimme puts... don’t be an ass.
Not being an ass,but they were passes that were not designed to advance the ball.niether JG not Dobbs would have been able to complete those passes, because statistically, they are poor at that kind of throw.

Reactions: GoBears
Not being an ass,but they were passes that were not designed to advance the ball.niether JG not Dobbs would have been able to complete those passes, because statistically, they are poor at that kind of throw.
So you hypothesize that offenses create plays to pad stats while not gaining any advantage in advancing the ball towards the goal line. Interesting... 🧐

I guess UGA fans are downplaying just how questionable their own offense is for the season. Let them live in denial. It just makes the tears taste so much sweeter.

tenor.gif

Trask in my opinion is average.he looked good because of the accuracy he possesses they have simplified his offense to mainly timing routes that’s all they ran last year.if the OL suffers this year which I think they will,you’ll see a different QB but yes f*** Florida!

Bar update, got my concrete top poured, stained and sealed. Next step is live wdge black walnut upper section. Then onto the floor. Gotta get this ish done by first kickoff!!🍊1F1FD65C-2550-4C87-9D31-DF989896D6E4.jpegB647B87C-66E9-4F8F-9579-E0D94FD5075B.jpeg

Attachments

• 5522735A-B881-4217-8584-E44FB171CEE7.jpeg
    5522735A-B881-4217-8584-E44FB171CEE7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 2A0EC8BE-2F35-4844-9726-94808114F9AB.jpeg
    2A0EC8BE-2F35-4844-9726-94808114F9AB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • 7D55C01D-72E3-410E-A478-253EB7B9214F.jpeg
    7D55C01D-72E3-410E-A478-253EB7B9214F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
This is all sooo stupid...the world can't outwait the virus, and it never could.
I don’t think that was ever the point - I think reasoning was to give hospitals, etc ability to treat by not having all on them at once and also to give time to identify meds, etc to help...

i went away for a couple days, and when i got back on my alerts were like 300 or so........and i figured, 'well, i'm not going to spend time on that', so i just left them....not gonna lie though...i've almost clicked on it a couple times....lol.

now i'm trying to get that Cheagle ride and free bbq.
@Glitch @Sleegro
View attachment 276741
Ahem...I have 11,200...and yes the Cheagle is awesome.

Man, rewatching a few catches last year I thought it was JJ...but it was Tillman. He could be real nice.
Tillman and Kenton both showed flashes last year. WR should be a strength in a year or two. Add HB or Salter and the LBs we are recruiting, the future is bright on Rocky Top.

Only wish we had this OL in 2022. I think that’s our year.

I think two things that could possibly debut at college football games this fall are folks having their temps taken and then signing waivers releasing the schools and the governing organizations from any liability. Neither of those gives me any pause or concern beyond the logistics of it.

Probably the most efficient means of administering something like that would be with access checkpoints on the routes leading to the stadium rather than right at the stadium. Probably take 15-20 checkpoints with all other access points into the area blocked and they could catch people 5-6k people per checkpoint spread over 3-4 hours. Doable.

Would much rather let people make their own decisions and accept responsibility than continue to allow unconstitutional powers of supression willy nilly.
Can’t wait to get my temp taken after walking 2 miles in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back