Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I’ve got to have a roof within in the next year or so. Was planning on doing it this spring, but have been hesitate since this Coronavirus. How much money are we expected to get? Last I heard it got shot down.
I think it is back to $1,200 for single filers, $2,400 for married filing jointly. Some additional for children, I think $500/child last I saw. I would imagine somewhere in the middle for those filing as Head of Household.

But income limits starting at something like 75k/individual, 150k married iirc. Phases out at 198k or so. Similar to ira contribution deduction income limits/phaseout. Based on 2018 income unless you hurry and get 2019 filed. This has gotten my butt in gear for filing, personally.

Also saw a version where people over the income limits could still receive the funds, but may have to repay it over 3 tax years.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
I think it is back to $1,200 for single filers, $2,400 for married filing jointly. Some additional for children, I think $500/child last I saw. I would imagine somewhere in the middle for those filing as Head of Household.

But income limits starting at something like 75k/individual, 150k married iirc. Phases out at 198k or so. Similar to ira contribution deduction income limits/phaseout. Based on 2018 income unless you hurry and get 2019 filed. This has gotten my butt in gear for filing, personally.

Also saw a version where people over the income limits could still receive the funds, but may have to repay it over 3 tax years.
Thanks for the info, I’m still working everyday have not been affected. But these folks that have been affected need it soon. They need to quit dragging their feet and help those folks out. Get this done

Thanks for the info, I’m still working everyday have not been affected. But these folks that have been affected need it soon. They need to quit dragging their feet and help those folks out. Get this done
Yeah, I hate it for those people that it may not come until May. Also why I advise anyone in financial distress to be in close communication with their creditors/landlords. If everyone is proactive, we can minimize foreclosures, evictions, and repossessions.

Knowledge is power and more people need to be aware of how to best proceed. Don't hide it or put it off. These are unusual times and people not only understand this, but will work with you as well, because they don't want to lose revenue in the coming months either.

Your issue is exactly the same one that my wife has. She works for a company that has been designated as essential and she has to go to work every day. Believe it or not, some of the people in her office don't have internet access at home so everyone has to come to the office. I thought everyone had internet access. That's just nuts.
How hard would it be to add that right now?

Been going into the office every day. But we figure about 70% of our work will go unpaid, we're just trying to help our customers survive.

We've been designated as essential but 80% of office works from home, I've just got too much where I need access to historical files that are still on paper. Downtown Knoxville is about 10% of normal based on parking garages and people on the street. We've worked through our contingency plans and set our numbers where we will have to lay off staff, but the owners will stop paying ourelves at least 2 months before staff starts getting cut. We just can't cut staff and pay ourselves. Wouldn't be right. Hope everyone on here can hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back