Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is sharing information is being assumed to be condescending. You & charger both are applying that assumption not me. I can't change how you perceive what you read though, so I'm not going to sweat it.

Letting it go would mean not continuing to reply and quote my post...I thought that's what he wanted to do, but I guess not.

So I'll argue the rest of the day with anyone that wants to say there aren't 7 continents or that Mexico isn't in North America.
i don't think anyone was arguing otherwise...which may be your problem of perception? maybe? lol.

Reactions: chargervol
OU is an early 7 pt favorite over us according to FoxBet. About the range I expected. They are saying...there's a chance. God I hope we can pull it off and put the '14-'15 series behind us.

But I'm waiting for it to swing to -5 COVID before I pull the trigger.

The issue is sharing information is being assumed to be condescending. You & charger both are applying that assumption not me. I can't change how you perceive what you read though, so I'm not going to sweat it.

Letting it go would mean not continuing to reply and quote my post...I thought that's what he wanted to do, but I guess not.

So I'll argue the rest of the day with anyone that wants to say there aren't 7 continents or that Mexico isn't in North America.
You might as well take a position in the Lebron vs Jordan debate. Does just as much good.

Never visited NYC or Austin. Thinking of just calling an airline and offering $40. Call a hotel in either city and offer $200 for a week.

Odds they accept or laugh in my face? Could be a great time to travel.
Just got back from NYC. Everything is shut down. You can walk the streets but almost all the attractions are closed. The plus side is that it's very easy to get a table in a restaurant.

Today we offered a .8004 DE and a .83xx TE and a top 4 player from in state who plays a position our HC and DC specialize in, is gonna commit to OSU.

Things are going well.

Reactions: reVOLution33
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back