Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon K. has been a little bit of a disappointment. He's getting pushed around quite a bit. He may be our best option a center though. I have to wonder if his injury has set him back.
LOL there is a reason he left Bama. People think any Bama castoff is an upgrade....LOL

Reactions: csprig9
A few things about our team and then I'll move on to Florida.

Alontae Taylor has not had a good start to this season. He could be all sec by the end of the year, but he's had a bad a Sophomore slump at this point. Same with Flowers. I would play Kenneth George more & McCullough.
I think Banks should see more playing time, he's a play maker on defense, even if he doesn't know what hes doing half the time.
Really like Calbert at RT. He brings an edge and nastiness to the O-line thats needed.
The 5 that started last week looks to be the most talented O-Line by far, in Wanya, Trey, Brandon K, Wright, Calbert.
Emerson looks to get better every week.
Would really like to see pass rush. Darrell Taylor was close a couple times last week. We need Pass rush desperately to win. Kivon Bennett and Crouch have been close. They should get better and better every week.
Cimaglia is a weapon. NFL type kicker.
I agree with the OLine, except Kennedy...he gets pushed back 98% the time, but he's good at redirecting the DL to where the back has a lane to cut to. However that is fine for a back like Gray and TY, but a back like Jordan will most of the time get hit in the backfield. 🦉

@chargervol is pretty heady too, but you sure as heck don't want him lined up at center.
Wrong!!!
Well, compared to the last 3 or 4 years.
I can at least be an obstacle that causes folks to hesitate or go around.

I'll never forget my mom visiting last year. Looked up at the screen and said "I could have fallen and made the guy step over me, that would have stalled him longer"

😅😐🤔😥

Wrong!!!
Well, compared to the last 3 or 4 years.
I can at least be an obstacle that causes folks to hesitate or go around.

I'll never forget my mom visiting last year. Looked up at the screen and said "I could have fallen and made the guy step over me, that would have stalled him longer"

😅😐🤔😥

Ricky Tidwell’s mama?

It makes me happy to see Miss St play awful. Their fans have gotten pretty cocky over the last 5 or so years. They had q ton of NFL talent and underachieved so I dont know what gives them hope for the future.

I like Moorhead. Seems like a down to earth dude. However, the reality is that the MSU job is hard when you’re fighting with Ole Miss for the talent in the state, and you’re getting raided on two sides by Auburn, Alabama, and LSU. Living in Starkville is a hard sell. Then, because the public education is so bad, a lot of the D1 talent has to go JUCO.

I think they’re starting to get a reality check that when you lose three first round draft picks on defense, and your top returning defensive player is suspended for most of the season, it’s hard to improve on that 8 win season.

Also, while I’m at it, the reason they only won 8 games last year with that ridiculous defense is that Dan “The QB whisperer” Mullen left Moorhead a senior QB who didn’t know how to read defenses and make accurate throws, and a backup QB who was just as inaccurate.

Reactions: VolInDayton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back