Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, there’s usually a lot more that have talked themselves into a win in here.

Too many been hurt too many times?

I mean, I’ve seen this movie over and over again. I know what’s most likely coming. But I can’t stay away.

I could talk myself into it, but there is no way I predict a victory over Florida after a defeat to Georgia State. My brain doesn’t bend that far

Last edited:
My Dad passed from this earth into glory this morning around 7 AM. He was a minister for 50 yrs. Faithful til the end. As I said he was really well know in his arena. Doesn't mean much to most but just sharing and remembering. Having a Celebration service Thursday expecting hundreds. Got preachers coming from so many different States and Greater Vision is going to be doing the singing. Again, I know this doesn't interest a lot of people but will to some in here. Thanks for just letting share about my dad in here. Appreciate the prayers.
Peace to you brother

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Florida is a beatable team, with a backup QB. Definitely means we won’t win. I’m just hoping it’s not another last minute kick in the nads type game.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Who are the defensive line top targets. Has there been much discussion on what our board looks like? This recruiting class will be critical in building up this team and defensive line needs so much help.

My Dad passed from this earth into glory this morning around 7 AM. He was a minister for 50 yrs. Faithful til the end. As I said he was really well know in his arena. Doesn't mean much to most but just sharing and remembering. Having a Celebration service Thursday expecting hundreds. Got preachers coming from so many different States and Greater Vision is going to be doing the singing. Again, I know this doesn't interest a lot of people but will to some in here. Thanks for just letting share about my dad in here. Appreciate the prayers.
I am praying for your family.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He said the other day, his dad was proud of the role he played in Fireproof as Mr Rudolph, which was Kirk Cameron's neighbor in the movie.

That’s awesome. Great legacy, @Orange Studs. I met Dr. Tony Evans daughters (Priscilla Shirer’s sister) family at a Chick-fil-A last summer in Jackson. They were moving to Franklin I believe. She died a few months later 😕 Their little girl was one of the main characters in one of those movies.

Reactions: Orange Studs
A few things about our team and then I'll move on to Florida.

Alontae Taylor has not had a good start to this season. He could be all sec by the end of the year, but he's had a bad a Sophomore slump at this point. Same with Flowers. I would play Kenneth George more & McCullough.
I think Banks should see more playing time, he's a play maker on defense, even if he doesn't know what hes doing half the time.
Really like Calbert at RT. He brings an edge and nastiness to the O-line thats needed.
The 5 that started last week looks to be the most talented O-Line by far, in Wanya, Trey, Brandon K, Wright, Calbert.
Emerson looks to get better every week.
Would really like to see pass rush. Darrell Taylor was close a couple times last week. We need Pass rush desperately to win. Kivon Bennett and Crouch have been close. They should get better and better every week.
Cimaglia is a weapon. NFL type kicker.

Who are the defensive line top targets. Has there been much discussion on what our board looks like? This recruiting class will be critical in building up this team and defensive line needs so much help.
Water’s wet and all of UT’s opponents are aware of it.
-Ubben

A few things about our team and then I'll move on to Florida.

Alontae Taylor has not had a good start to this season. He could be all sec by the end of the year, but he's had a bad a Sophomore slump at this point. Same with Flowers. I would play Kenneth George more & McCullough.
I think Banks should see more playing time, he's a play maker on defense, even if he doesn't know what hes doing half the time.
Really like Calbert at RT. He brings an edge and nastiness to the O-line thats needed.
The 5 that started last week looks to be the most talented O-Line by far, in Wanya, Trey, Brandon K, Wright, Calbert.
Emerson looks to get better every week.
Would really like to see pass rush. Darrell Taylor was close a couple times last week. We need Pass rush desperately to win. Kivon Bennett and Crouch have been close. They should get better and better every week.
Cimaglia is a weapon. NFL type kicker.
Brandon K. has been a little bit of a disappointment. He's getting pushed around quite a bit. He may be our best option a center though. I have to wonder if his injury has set him back.

Brandon K. has been a little bit of a disappointment. He's getting pushed around quite a bit. He may be our best option a center though. I have to wonder if his injury has set him back.

I’m honestly surprised that you’ve noticed it as well. Usually fans will look at the line as unit during games. Glad im not the only one.

No way to tell, but lack of strength was his weakness coming in. But his strength is he is heady, good for a center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back