Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your may have bad days but you’ll never have a “fish jumped from the sea, impaled itself through my neck and I had to swim 90 minutes with it still attached to save my own life “ day

Indonesian needlefish boy: 'A fish jumped out the water and stabbed my neck' 'A fish jumped out the water and stabbed my neck'

Last edited:
Your may have bad days but you’ll never have a “fish kept from the sea, impaled itself through my neck and I had to swim 90 minutes with it still attached to save my own life “ day

Indonesian needlefish boy: 'A fish jumped out the water and stabbed my neck' 'A fish jumped out the water and stabbed my neck'
giphy.gif

Imagine the name coaches will try for a nice payday. Doesn't mean they'll automatically get it but I thought about that after Chaney's contract.
Atm, "they'll pay" is probably in the back of people's minds. Can be an obstacle or a benefit, just depends.

He doesn’t want to name a RB coach until he knows what else if anything needs filled or extended. So he will know if he can spend or not. He may need some of that Yac money for another spot. RB is a position that you can buy cheap and get a good young one if you have to.

OK, OK! I throw myself at the mercy of the Defenders of Ashton Kutcher Alliance. I guess he's just REALLY good at portraying characters with imbecilic qualities.
Kind of funny that he also made Steve Jobs look like an imbecile.

He doesn’t want to name a RB coach until he knows what else if anything needs filled or extended. So he will know if he can spend or not. He may need some of that Yac money for another spot. RB is a position that you can buy cheap and get a good young one if you have to.

Yeah, my post applies to all positions. Just have to use it to your advantage.
Not a bad thing to be thought of as a good place to be and that TN will take care of you. Make them want it and don't let them have the upper hand. Every position isn't the OC.

Your may have bad days but you’ll never have a “fish jumped from the sea, impaled itself through my neck and I had to swim 90 minutes with it still attached to save my own life “ day

What a pain in the neck.

Yet another good reason to not live near the ocean. Especially not in florida.

Last edited:
Brady’s career accomplishments were 100% because of Belichek and the Patriots organization. Without that he would of been just another pedestrian Qb switching teams every few years with middle of the road stats.
I think 100% is an exaggeration. He was good accurate quarterback who had a great head coach and for most of the time he had a person who was being paid head coaching salary level to be his personal babysitter.

Pretty entertaining game last night. Seems like those two teams are at the top of the OVC every year.

Yep. I usually try to make that game because I am only a hour away from Murray, but couldn't get free in time last night. I also go watch UTM play Murray State and Belmont every year at Martin. I am a closet both Belmont and Murray State fan lol.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back