Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way these pussified defenses of today could even slow them down. I watched the marginally weaker 97 NU team treat Al Wilson, Leonard little and company like wet toilet paper. And that team was not the 95 Cornroiders..those guys were huge fast, and most of all..meaner than a pit of pissed off rattlers. Like having a roster full of JJs attitude wise...they enjoyed physically destroying people.
There was nothing more frustrating than that 97 game. We knew they were going to run it every play, we had top talent all over the field on defense, and didn't come close to stopping them. A truly helpless feeling watching it.
helpless.gif

Anyone know when Cade and VJJ enroll? Are they getting in for the Spring semester? I'd think it would be awkward to stay at their current school another semester.
Cade is already here.

VJJ can probably enroll whenever because the grad class requirements are pretty relaxed.

Reactions: Devo182
Please click below to see how you can win @frank bucks for life.

Frank Bucks 4 Life

@Sleegro
@jakez4ut
@bignewt
@Glitch

giphy.gif

Cade is already here.

VJJ can probably enroll whenever because the grad class requirements are pretty relaxed.
Thanks. VQ talked about possibly blueshirting one of the 2, if needed, since neither took an official visit. I guess if VJJ waits to come or one of them will pay their own way until then. Maybe Mays could pay his own way for a semester.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Thanks. VQ talked about possibly blueshirting one of the 2, if needed, since neither took an official visit. I guess if VJJ waits to come or one of them will pay their own way until then. Assuming neither has signed FAAs yet. Maybe Mays could pay his own way for a semester.
Yeah, there are multiple options here. Cade’s dad has the money to foot that bill - especially given all the instate programs available to go to UT.

But my bet is you tell VJJ to go home for 7 months and show up ready for fall practice, thus being able to count him forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back