Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Time to admit it guys. Florida is borderline elite. As soon as "mehlen" gets his QB and a RB, they along with Georgia will rule the East.

Sucks we were close to getting him. Best coach in SEC East.

Florida is elite because it’s Florida. No way in hell we get the same results if Mullen came here. I would also wager Pruitt would have done better there as well.

Damn I have a confession and this feeling sucks. This damn QB story for Florida has me pulling for him. I absolutely love the story that he is and the fact that he’s so damn ready to play after not transferring in HS or college.

Ain’t going to lie and it sucks pulling for his team

Damn I have a confession and this feeling sucks. This damn QB story for Florida has me pulling for him. I absolutely love the story that he is and the fact that he’s so damn ready to play after not transferring in HS or college.

Lol, ok.

Reactions: mrMet

I will never pull for them. Don’t care what story they have. They literally had Jesus in Tebow and I hoped they’d lose every game

I will never pull for them. Don’t care what story they have. They literally had Jesus in Tebow and I hoped they’d lose every game

I was the same way. There is just something about a kid that didn’t transfer at Hs or in college and wanting to see them succeed

Same kind of feeling seeing Tyler Byrd Succeed today

Reactions: SmokinBob

You always have been a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back