Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, Jay. Great interview. I believe Dr. Punch knows exactly what he's talking about.

Dr. Jerry Punch on WNML Radio by sports180 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Exciting times ahead, my friends...

Thanks for sharing. Now that is compelling. My Grudenometer is up from zero again.

Still not sure why if he's got him he doesn't announce him. But this could explain why they are telling recruits to hang on and why Pittman and Graham seem to think they are staying.

Posted in the Gruden thread... just too good to not bring over here, for those who never brave those waters...

EQGOdKYR.gif

:eek:lol:

Hilarious!

According to the latest rumors, Hart and Gruden are set to meet tomorrow. Hopefully we'll know really soon whether all of this talk is real.

Reactions: 1 person
Classic, Georgia's Jordan Jenkins on lil nicky -

"We had to keep it hush-hush, snuck him in the back doors. I walked right past coach Saban and shook coach Smart's hand. I remember coach Saban putting his hand out and I didn't see him because he was so short. I said: What's up coach?"

The Telegraph, Macon

Well everyone asked Gruden to say something...

He denied the rumors of having a contract in hand or discussing Browns minority ownership on Mike and Mike this morning. I didn't personally hear it, but reading the cliffs from someone who did, sounds like he was uncomfortable when the question was asked.

Well everyone asked Gruden to say something...

He denied the rumors of having a contract in hand or discussing Browns minority ownership on Mike and Mike this morning. I didn't personally hear it, but reading the cliffs from someone who did, sounds like he was uncomfortable when the question was asked.

I still don't think he is coming but a lot of coaches will deny something on national tv or to national media.

Didn't mike stoops deny kentucky initially?

I still don't think he is coming but a lot of coaches will deny something on national tv or to national media.

Didn't mike stoops deny kentucky initially?

I'm not sure, I didn't follow the Kentucky search. Just posted the info because everyone has been running on the fact that he hasn't addressed the UT rumors yet.

I'm not sure, I didn't follow the Kentucky search. Just posted the info because everyone has been running on the fact that he hasn't addressed the UT rumors yet.

I gotcha.

He could be trying to keep it on the down low too though (if they really are wrking a deal)

I'm over rumour hunting honestly. I'm just gonna wait it out. And I guess put my trust in hart (and the boosters)

No it was Jimbo who denied Stoops had interviewed there before the UF game.

Oh ok I remember retweeting something that said, "mike stoops, butch jones, and sonny dykes have all said thanks but no thanks to kentucky" it was from a kentucky writer though

Gruden should hold an announcement ceremony , complete with the line of hats on the table -

UT hat (with the tags gone and the bill either flat or bent depending on his preferred style) , arky hat, eagles hat, chargers hat, and a browns hat(along with a contract of ownership attached).

Oh and a bama hat just to make the red elephants nervous.

Gruden should hold an announcement ceremony , complete with the line of hats on the table -

UT hat (with the tags gone and the bill either flat or bent depending on his preferred style) , arky hat, eagles hat, chargers hat, and a browns hat(along with a contract of ownership attached).

Oh and a bama hat just to make the red elephants nervous.

"I'm gonna be taking my talents to Rocky Top"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back