Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to get optimistic til the ink on the conrtact is dry... But I will also be checking the Gruden Cliffnotes every day, too. ;)

That thread is pretty awesome, especially the last two pages....heres my favorite post from today, got a good laugh

Vol4Life1313 (1)

I was told today by a source in knoxville that is close to a player that there was a team only meeting last night in which DD future was announced and John Gruden was in attendence.. and per that source it was announced that he would be the new HC

Helluva first post huh

ive never heard any other college teams mentioned with gruden so thats kinda obvious

is he saying arkansas was rumored?

im sure theres been rumors of gruden to other schools but its pretty obvious tenn is team to beat in college

the nfl jobs are the real competition

Last edited:
Arkansas has fans that are still convinced that Gruden has already agreed to be the next coach there. Hell, they have their own website dedicated to it. They are a delusional bunch.

EDIT - Here is the web site. Venture over there at your own risk...

grudenville.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If it's already done, I don't see why they wouldn't announce it. Fill the stadium for the UK game.

If it's already done, I don't see why they wouldn't announce it. Fill the stadium for the UK game.

yea exactly, there is no way he would be in town especially on campus if Dooley is still hired, thats just bad business. I wish someone could confirm the Webb school rumor.

yea exactly, there is no way he would be in town especially on campus if Dooley is still hired, thats just bad business. I wish someone could confirm the Webb school rumor.

I can confirm that he, Todd Kelly Jr. and Todd Kelly Sr. shared lunch in the cafeteria at Webb and.... wait for it.... JG scored an extra chocolate milk.

Arkansas has fans that are still convinced that Gruden has already agreed to be the next coach there. Hell, they have their own website dedicated to it. They are a delusional bunch.

grudenville.com

I got three dollars that says Freak ends up splitting the Coaching forum into a new website called "Grudennation" and pulls in mad coin.

:twocents:

grudenville.com

Sorry to bump my own but this was too good to pass up. I saw this in the Gruden thread and it builds on the info above. Try to refrain from falling in the floor laughing as you read this gem....

HOGSNEXTCOACH.com - Does Long want this rumor out?

Not sure why that's funny and the stuff over here isn't. It's the same kind of rumors and speculation maybe even worse. Gruden on campus? At Dooleys meeting? Come on now. Gruden better come or this fan base is going to get roasted worse than it did when Kiffin left.

Not sure why that's funny and the stuff over here isn't. It's the same kind of rumors and speculation maybe even worse. Gruden on campus? At Dooleys meeting? Come on now. Gruden better come or this fan base is going to get roasted worse than it did when Kiffin left.

Please believe... I'm killing myself laughing at our fans. No one is immune.

Reactions: 2 people

Yes, much of what is over here is completely ridiculous. I'm not sure Gruden ends up here either; in fact, the odds are not great for us. The difference, however, between our Gruden fascination and a school like Arkansas' is that we actually have a chance of pulling him.

Everyone here and there on the lunatic fringe are hilarious.

This is what I have been able to gather.

Jon Gruden has land in East Tennessee, but most think he will never leave Tampa.

You can TIFWIW. I don't usually just put stuff out there, but I will be sure to keep you updated as I get more info.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back