Recruiting Forum 90 Day Weight Loss Thread

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
Hola,

90 days to kick off will be Sunday. So get prepped up today and tomorrow. Let's spitball some structure ideas here. Mods, plz dont merge. TIA.

First Weigh-in is: June 2nd SUNDAY, each weigh-in after will be Sunday UNTIL the last weigh-in, which is on day 90 and first game of the season.
Last Weigh-in is: August 31st (Georgia State game day)

@MoCo_Vol @InVOLuntary @Bassmaster_Vol @franklinpence @SLICKYINC @Volsdeep4 @quadlee21

Last edited:
Want to post weights in here or google sheet?

When I've done 'em in the past we've used a spreadsheet and set it up to track % of weight lost based on original weigh-in instead of just total pounds. It kept people with less weight to lose interested because dropping 10 lbs from 150 was a bigger % than dropping 15 pound from 280.

I'd just have people reply though with their weekly total (and we should all do the same day of the week around the same time of day if possible) even if in different time zones. Can still just say "morning" and do it prior to eating. We'll all be using different scales anyway so it's not going to be entirely even.

When I've done 'em in the past we've used a spreadsheet and set it up to track % of weight lost based on original weigh-in instead of just total pounds. It kept people with less weight to lose interested because dropping 10 lbs from 150 was a bigger % than dropping 15 pound from 280.

I'd just have people reply though with their weekly total (and we should all do the same day of the week around the same time of day if possible) even if in different time zones. Can still just say "morning" and do it prior to eating. We'll all be using different scales anyway so it's not going to be entirely even.
You’re in charge of the spreadsheet! Should we check in every Wednesday morning?

You’re in charge of the spreadsheet! Should we check in every Wednesday morning?

First weigh-in will need to be tomorrow morning to be 90 days from kick-off

We could stay with every Saturday so that the last weigh-in is on game day?

I’m in. Will post weigh in tomorrow morning. Only looking to lose about 15 but it’s always been a struggle to get off the last 10 or so.

I’m in. Will post weight tomorrow morning.
Currently 5’8” and 190-something.
Used to lift weights religiously in college and shortly thereafter.
Now, at 42 with two kids and a desk job, it’s a challenge. All that muscle bulk i had as a youngster seems to have turned into a big belly. Would like to lose 20 pounds.

By the way, where the heck ARE we? I joined volnation in 2007 and don’t ever venture far from the recruiting forum in those twelve years. This is like visiting a new town.

Reactions: KokoBVol
Well shiz I thought this was just a June only thing. 3 months is an actual commitment lol. But I do have a wedding August...but it is also Summer. Tough choice!

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Here's the sheet, will update tomorrow as weigh-ins come in.

90 Day Weight Loss Tracking Sheet

When you reply just give the date you weighed in...should always be on Saturday (I'd suggest before you eat) but exact time won't matter.

Example:

June 1st: 280 LBs
Is it set to open access for all? Says view only for me. (nm just saw you will take care of it)

Would also be cool to have it week by week (column by column) to see everyone's gradual progress...also see who is not updating and we need to hound :)

First weigh-in will need to be tomorrow morning to be 90 days from kick-off

We could stay with every Saturday so that the last weigh-in is on game day?

Wait, you mean Sunday right? Sunday is 90 days from kickoff so that should be weight in day, right?

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

VN Store

Back