Recruiting Football Talk VII

Thanks to the new feature, we can see members we have on ignore. I hated to put the kid on ignore and I suspect he doesn’t care, but his takes made him like Eeyore similar to Catbone about our program. I believe he is a Vol fan, but, dang his takes are so dang negative. Not critical, just the sky is falling. Starting when he tried to convince us that CTV was going to LSU. And I liked Catbone and never had him ignore. You knew what you were getting with him.
I ain't gonna ignore Christian..he is a good guy and does have smart takes sometimes...he is just a over the top morose pessimist.

I love the music I love and hate the music I hate, and I listen to a lot of different music...a little of everything...and I can appreciate the quality of music I don't especially care to listen to.

For example..I don't like to listen to Led Zep..Robert Plants voice and style is shrill and unpleasant to my ear...but I do acknowledge their talent...they are absolutely an awesome group.

I love Elvis and Andrea Bocelli and Chris Cornell...I love Alice in Chains, Metallica, AC-DC, Pearl Jam, The Eagles and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...I love George Jones, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, Jeith Whitley and Gary Allen and Kenny Chesney..

I love the music I love and hate the music I hate, and I listen to a lot of different music...a little of everything...and I can appreciate the quality of music I don't especially care to listen to.

For example..I don't like to listen to Led Zep..Robert Plants voice and style is shrill and unpleasant to my ear...but I do acknowledge their talent...they are absolutely an awesome group.

I love Elvis and Andrea Bocelli and Chris Cornell...I love Alice in Chains, Metallica, AC-DC, Pearl Jam, The Eagles and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...I love George Jones, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, Jeith Whitley and Gary Allen and Kenny Chesney..
Love that you said who you liked without putting anyone else down.

And haven’t thought of Dwight Yoakum in a long time. Loved to watch him.

VN Store

Back