Recruiting Football Talk VII

I love the music I love and hate the music I hate, and I listen to a lot of different music...a little of everything...and I can appreciate the quality of music I don't especially care to listen to.

For example..I don't like to listen to Led Zep..Robert Plants voice and style is shrill and unpleasant to my ear...but I do acknowledge their talent...they are absolutely an awesome group.

I love Elvis and Andrea Bocelli and Chris Cornell...I love Alice in Chains, Metallica, AC-DC, Pearl Jam, The Eagles and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...I love George Jones, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, Jeith Whitley and Gary Allen and Kenny Chesney..

I love the music I love and hate the music I hate, and I listen to a lot of different music...a little of everything...and I can appreciate the quality of music I don't especially care to listen to.

For example..I don't like to listen to Led Zep..Robert Plants voice and style is shrill and unpleasant to my ear...but I do acknowledge their talent...they are absolutely an awesome group.

I love Elvis and Andrea Bocelli and Chris Cornell...I love Alice in Chains, Metallica, AC-DC, Pearl Jam, The Eagles and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...I love George Jones, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, Jeith Whitley and Gary Allen and Kenny Chesney..
Love that you said who you liked without putting anyone else down.

And haven’t thought of Dwight Yoakum in a long time. Loved to watch him.

Why did that just post again when I opened up the thread? Guess y’all need another minute!

Y’all take a minute and appreciate what it must be like for our players that got drafted and signed! All that hard work for all those years (and having to put up with the fans who were crappy)….then this!

VN Store

Back