Recruiting Football Talk VII

There are populations of people who don't like people in power. Especially if those people in power do not look like them.
To be fair, you just described my feelings on all of the politicians in DC. Except it has zero to do with how they look, and everything to do with them being crooked idiots.

To me the best 1st round draft picks are usually those guys that just stand out on tape at every level regardless of stage.

Bowers is the sure thing guy in this draft. IMO
Plus he's an introvert and a hard worker. Meaning less distraction and more focus on getting good.

Williams is not that guy
Meh be on Harrison. He never looked that dominant to me.
If you had to have a qb top 5 then Daniel's was the right pick imo.
No must take edge rushers for me
Latham is bleh imo. Could end up like the OT Panthers took from NC State and look unprepared to protect a new QB in his first year.
I don’t know how you can look at Harrison jr and not think he will be a stud. He’s the prototypical wr prospect.

I admit to know nothing on this topic. Other than baseball dudes think it is dumb and teams like Florida can lose forever and still be ranked.

He's mad because his SoS is going to dip?

What college sport doesn't factor SoS to some degree? I don't get the gripe. Schedule tougher, I guess.

As Dad Dash (I usually get any takeout for my family), the door dash and the uber eats drivers are kinda scary. I don’t want them anywhere near my food. 😳
I know the delivery containers are sealed now, but I can't get over the guy who rubbed his junk all over someone's food while his girlfriend made a video of it. Then posted it to social media. I will never use any of those delivery services.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Nah. Just took our money and made us think he was in the boat, but then went to uga and aided the investigation against us (somehow unpunished).
It it exactly that kind of stuff and Saban's slip up last night that explains why it has been necessary to dismantle the NCAA brick by brick. 😂

VN Store

Back