Recruiting Football Talk VII

As Dad Dash (I usually get any takeout for my family), the door dash and the uber eats drivers are kinda scary. I don’t want them anywhere near my food. 😳
I know the delivery containers are sealed now, but I can't get over the guy who rubbed his junk all over someone's food while his girlfriend made a video of it. Then posted it to social media. I will never use any of those delivery services.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Nah. Just took our money and made us think he was in the boat, but then went to uga and aided the investigation against us (somehow unpunished).
It it exactly that kind of stuff and Saban's slip up last night that explains why it has been necessary to dismantle the NCAA brick by brick. 😂

No one is going to try and hire him away after seeing that train wreck, so unless Colorado wises up and fires him, probably true.
What trainwreck?

He's coached one year 😅 The sort of logic we all deride when it comes to our own coaches after 1 year on the job.

Who knows where he'll end up...but considering anything a trainwreck after just one season (especially after improving by 3 wins) seems silly.

He's mad because his SoS is going to dip?

What college sport doesn't factor SoS to some degree? I don't get the gripe. Schedule tougher, I guess.
It can be tough to schedule tougher for midweek games. You usually have to schedule regional teams because of travel. This has been discussed in basketball. Sometimes, it’s more beneficial to schedule a D2 team that doesn’t count than a below average D1 team. RPI has always had a flaw.

Two things I’ll always remember about Dooley
1-no OL men in one of his classes
2- no punt returner back to field punts
🤬
And he loved to keep those timeouts in his pocket. Apparently he viewed them like rollover minutes and he could pull them out later down the road.

VN Store

Back