Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hey...for you guys that like Tornado stuff..check out "Rainsville-The strongest tornado you've never heard of" on YouTube.

The video says that meteorologists/storm chasers call it "The forgotten EF-5"

But I will never forget it...it barely missed us by a half mile or so..we were some of the lucky ones....lots of folks that day were not

Has anyone watch the series Fallout on Amazon Prime? It’s actually pretty good.
It is really good. Amazing how faithful these shows can be to their source material when the writers room isn't full of dweebs that think they can make a better story than the IP itself.

It is really good. Amazing how faithful these shows can be to their source material when the writers room isn't full of dweebs that think they can make a better story than the IP itself.
I really didn’t think it would be good but was pleasantly surprised. I can’t wait until season 2.

I’m excited about Caleb. Think he jumps Joseph to start next year. If either was going to transfer, I’d put money on the latter (unless herring is able to go to another prominent D1 school and they are also willing to give Caleb a clear path to starting). That said, players in our linebacker room right now having a different experience than our dline right now. If I’m Caleb, no way I’m leaving garner and an opportunity to be the starter next year after pearce has gone nfl.
Qualified it with “jmo”. With Caleb it’s not about competitive opportunity. Moreso backing your brother’s play.

Yes. Give me a few things. Should be easy.
Hired Josh Heupel.
Hired Kim Caldwell. (You also would have thought Dan Hurley was "an uninspiring hire"; Jay Wright; Nate Oats; Scott Drew; so on and so forth...oh, also!! Billy Donovan, who just so happened to be hired from, drum roll please...Marshall!!!, after just two years there, and a 35-20 overall record. That was his only HC experience, btw. Yet, not up to snuff for Ole RudyVol, yeah?)
Kept Tony Vitello from leaving for LSU.
Renovations of Neyland.
Spearheading the entertainment/hotel complex from Neyland to Thompson-Boling.
Lindsey Nelson Stadium, and what it will become.

That's to get you started...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back