Recruiting Football Talk VII

Scrolling through the Lady Vols Instagram post.. She must be the real deal esp when she has former players from her last 2 schools in the comments taking up for her in the comments.. which is absolutely wild they're evening having to do that.. Some ppl don't need to be on social media at all. 99% of the time it's older ppl & or they have no clue what they're saying. They just wanna hate & cause drama. 🤦‍♂️

Imagine the uproar & hate if social media was around when we hired Pat Summit that had never coached before🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ sometimes it's better to sthu and sit back & watch the results before spitting off judgemental hate for no reason..
Why do you think it’s older people?

I've noticed that John Calipari is starting to sound like Saban did before he retired..... just tired and over it. The spoiled fans and NIL leveling the playing field have worn both of them down. Cal won't stay around Lexington much longer.

View attachment 628708
(That's his excuse every year. These narcissistic coaches drive me nuts. He sounds just like Saban before he quit.... or really, anytime he lost. "I'm in total control of everything surrounding this program but none of its failures are my fault." Bless your $10 million per year heart. Calipari's done in Lexington.)

Never saw that coming.

No, Glitch.

He must really be miserable.
the top post was from February (after we beat them in Rupp) and the 2nd post was after they lost to Oakland a couple of weeks ago. I thought he would leave for another job or get fired. I didn't think he would stay in the SEC. 🤯

Arkansas? 😂

I don’t see that going well for either them or Calipari, and UK gets let off the hook in the process.
I think it goes very well for Arkansas. They don't have insane expectations and Cal will get talent there. Maybe not the same talent he got at UK, but that would mean less one and done and more multi year players.

UK, if they don't get it right, could fall off though!

VN Store

Back