Recruiting Football Talk VII

Well??? What happened?
A back and forth battle, then some superstars show up to back up Reigns and/or Rhodes. At one point, Cena comes out of nowhere then the rock shows up and rock bottoms Cena. As he’s taking off his belt, the bells toll, lights go out, come back on, and right behind Rocky is the king of the dead, the undertaker. It was a nice surprise! Rhodes wins it at the end.

My synopsis doesn’t do it justice, I highly recommend watching the clips.

Analytics say so but those analytics will also evolve based on how the game is played by successful teams. Dunks and 3's were added to the game within the last half century and did change the game......but how the player's play the game dictates said analytics.

Jordan's turnaround fadeaway jumper is analytically a terrible shot by today's standards but he won 6 championships and became the GOAT after developing that shot. Point being that the key to basketball is mostly mental mixed with effort and being able to develop a shot or multiple shots that can't be guarded and put yourself in position to determine the outcome with as little impact from the as defense possible.

Then you practice said shot(s) thousands of times a year to improve your percentage of success. Jordan became the best once he realized that and stopped relying only on his athletic ability.
EXACTLY...a bunch of clean mid range jump shots are way more efficient shots than a bunch of heavily contested rushed, off balance 3pters and thrown up in heavy traffic laups against good interior shot blockers...I mean that is just logical common sense against great defenses committed to running you off the 3pt line and the low post.

I don't understand hiw this is even an argument.

A back and forth battle, then some superstars show up to back up Reigns and/or Rhodes. At one point, Cena comes out of nowhere then the rock shows up and rock bottoms Cena. As he’s taking off his belt, the bells toll, lights go out, come back on, and right behind Rocky is the king of the dead, the undertaker. It was a nice surprise! Rhodes wins it at the end.

My synopsis doesn’t do it justice, I highly recommend watching the clips.
It sounds like this year's Super Bowl halftime show.

VN Store

Back