Recruiting Football Talk VII

They don’t foul much at all, because they aren’t playing much defense. They just hit their shots and watch teams shoot it seems.

Giving up almost 7 more attempts per game to opponents than they take themselves.

We should have a lot more space than Texas gave, game will come down to if we can hit our shots.

Jeez...this Chreighton team is loaded with shooters, one or two having an off night, and they just have another shooter go off...we can NOT shoot like we did tonight, if we do it will be a bloodbath.
They had 62 or so points at end of regulation.

Creighton is disciplined and conditioned.

We are more athletic and we play better defense. We can bully them and get up early, but they'll always be able to shoot their way back into the game. It's going to be a tough out.

We are better than Creighton, but their shooting prowess is a concern if we have an off night and/or we have droughts. Hopefully we can knock them off their game and dominate them with Aidoo and Knecht.

Jeez...this Chreighton team is loaded with shooters, one or two having an off night, and they just have another shooter go off...we can NOT shoot like we did tonight, if we do it will be a bloodbath.
I do think we have better perimeter defenders than Oregon but I also think we’ll probably need to score around 70 to win.

🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩....we just don't have great innately talented jump shooters...period. It doesn't have a dang thing to do with style.

We have one real shooter since Vescovi lost his talent...and the one great shooter we have has bad off games.

If you want to say that Barnes style is making his players learn and play hard defense and THAT is why we don't have more than one great shooter....then I will agree with that.

We missed a 💩ton of open shots tonight...that is a fact.

I hope we got our occasional 💩 offense game out of the way...if we shoot like that against Chreighton or Oregon either one...we are going to get reamed.
More steam McGill.

VN Store

Back