Recruiting Football Talk VII

I can’t match stat for stat if you are asking me to do that…. we did however just shoot 33% from the field and 24% from 3{8-33} while scoring 58 points against Miss State in the SEC Tourney… I don’t think our offense gets very many good looks in rhythm from the 3 point line in these tourneys when defensive intensity ramps up. We did miss the clean looks as well though.

It doesnt matter though…. Just win, baby!
🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩....we just don't have great innately talented jump shooters...period. It doesn't have a dang thing to do with style.

We have one real shooter since Vescovi lost his talent...and the one great shooter we have has bad off games.

If you want to say that Barnes style is making his players learn and play hard defense and THAT is why we don't have more than one great shooter....then I will agree with that.

We missed a 💩ton of open shots tonight...that is a fact.

I hope we got our occasional 💩 offense game out of the way...if we shoot like that against Chreighton or Oregon either one...we are going to get reamed.

@Ulysees E. McGill there's your game. You've been talking about it all year and were right. When this absolutely insane, outlier game comes - when nobody can hit anything and Knecht has a dud - can we figure it out and win.

We can, and we did.

This feels like a massive monkey off the back imo.
We were fortunate with the draw for a change...thankfully we were able to inflict a horrible game on our opponent this time when our offense had one of THOSE games.

VN Store

Back