Recruiting Football Talk VII

I knew offensively it'd be a battle as they are 22nd in adjusted defensive efficiency but I did not expect to see our defense get shredded the way it has. I was worried about down low, Aidoo couldn't handle them last time. They arent as strong overall offensively, still 66th, but we are making them look like the damn monstars.

Last edited:
With this being said, today isn't the end of the world.
State is playing for their life.... we lose and we get to go to Dallas for the S16/EE, not the end of the world.
Everyone we meet in the next tournament will be playing for their lives too..... Not exactly reassuring.

I knew offensively it'd be a battle as they are 22nd in adjusted defensive efficiency but I did not expect to see our defense get shredded the way it has. I was worried about down low, Aidoo couldn't handle them last time, but they are middle of the pack overall offensively and we are making them look like the damn monstars.
2 games in a row. Kentucky beat us to the basket. We just look like we were content with winning the reg season and have come out unfocused since

Reactions: franklinpence

VN Store

Back