Recruiting Football Talk VII

The ad hoc idea to demote us unfairly to a 2 spot in the South means that we could end up playing Bama for third or even fourth time in a season. It looks like reckless determination to stop at nothing on the Committee's part.
If there are no more than four teams in a conference in the top 16 seeds, they can’t be seeded together in the same region (according to Jerry Palm, anyway).

Reactions: Orange. and Glitch
So we've got the NCAA changing their guidelines to suit their agenda; the pundits happily running interference for it; UNC and Bama on the selection committee; and Birmingham -- having previously gifted us intentionally with our year-end regular season gauntlet -- now unleashing agent Adams. Sounds right.

LFG! 🍊 wgwtfa!

Are you suggesting that UNC and Bama won't give us a fair shake? Because that's crazy talk.
Ummm I am sure they will. Just like having little Nick and the Bama Ad talking to congress about NIL, I am sure they will be able to pay unlimited amounts for recruits and portal transfers. The rest of us will be on probation for plane rides and Bbq dinners.

A
They definitely just made that up that year 🙄

Everyone else is allowed to play their way into a better seed or the tournament.

That was the most egregious BS I can remember, in regards to the committee's decision making.
Total Bs. Anything that the ncaa or our government is involved in will be a disaster.

VN Store

Back