Recruiting Football Talk VII

Dude!!

If I can offer anything that I have learned from 20 years of marriage:

When my wife starts going off, I simply ask, "Do you want help, a hug, or to be heard?"

Mostly she says that she just wants to be heard

I always though that she wanted help and me to fix it. So I would go full mansplain

Nope
Cmon you’re not new here. It’s a dad joke.

Are the mail-in kits supposed to be reliable? @Jackcrevol @knoxvol52
I ran that past my wife, who, is a nurse. I said, "Do I really have to go through all that colonoscopy business? Couldn't I just do that thing where you Shat in box and mail it in?" I got a long and angry dissertation on the deficiencies of the crap in the box thing, my family history and don't you want to be here for your grandchildren.
Short answer no.

I ran that past my wife, who, is a nurse. I said, "Do I really have to go through all that colonoscopy business? Couldn't I just do that thing where you Shat in box and mail it in?" I got a long and angry dissertation on the deficiencies of the crap in the box thing, my family history and don't you want to be here for your grandchildren.
Short answer no.
Wife seems like a buzzkill. But at least she loves you.

I started out as a poor boy from East Tennessee, but I worked hard, sacrificed, scrimped and saved, and look at me now: I’ve elevated myself to VolNation.com’s #1 poster.

Dreams do come true!
Larry Shrug GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Short answer no.
She never said you couldn't poop in a box, just that it was not a sufficient substitute for a colonoscopy. I am still seeing a golden opportunity to deuce in a box and mail it to @Weezer. He love to do that to other people.

We could potentially have Tennessee basketball and baseball Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

Told my wife football season will always be king for me, but this overlap between basketball and baseball sure can spoil a guy with six or seven vols games a week.
Makes the off-season go by so much quicker.

McGill

I have lived in Denver since 2012

It is actually a high prairie desert. We do have one week per year that is brutal. Back in January it was minus 13

And tomorrow it is supposed to snow 16 inches. Why I have a flight tonight to a Mexico beach town. Lobster street tacos, tequila in a beachside bar, string bikini clad sinoritas that do not speak English. My kind of town

But for the most part, Denver is remarkably temperate. Not too hot in the summer; not too cold in the winter
One of the few states I'd move to in a heartbeat. Absolutely love CO.

She never said you couldn't poop in a box, just that it was not a sufficient substitute for a colonoscopy. I am still seeing a golden opportunity to deuce in a box and mail it to @Weezer. He love to do that to other people.
There doesn't have to be a reason to poop in a box, short of a lighter and @Weezer's doorbell.

I will have been married for 20 years in exactly 1 week. One of my secrets is that I don't ask her how much things like her hair or nails cost. Ladies require more maintenance than dudes, and that is just my lot with all these women I have been blessed with.
The bill that I paid for 2 mani/pedis last week gave me ulcers.

It would be a de-escalation, I already put a flaming bag of my poo by his front door and rang the doorbell.

Reactions: Glitch
Having all girls I was always expecting to spend money, no offense to any ladies. New dresses for easter, dances, proms and other stuff, it was the boyfriend stuff I didn't/don't like 🤣. I knew that was coming, but still didn't like it. Oldest is married now, great guy, and I have zero doubts he loves her and will take care of her. Still don't like it🤣
Mine is 15, and we are at first real boyfriend time. Seems like a really good kid, but I was kind of hoping for delaying this until her 30s. 😂

Just get your cups ready

I’ve seen two opinions predominate this discussion among “bracketology” pundits:

1. It’s really close, so NC should get the nod over TN due to head-to-head.

2. It’s close, but not as close as NC fans would like to think. ACC isn’t strong enough this year.

I lean towards #2 (obviously). We have better wins and they have worse losses.

The opinion I haven’t seen is: “It’s close, but NC has the edge purely on resume.” That’s telling, IMO.

Mine is 15, and we are at first real boyfriend time. Seems like a really good kid, but I was kind of hoping for delaying this until her 30s. 😂
That's literally what I told mine, not until they were 30, brats didn't listen 🤣. It's just hard, because it makes you realize they're growing up, and not daddy's little girl like they used to be.

VN Store

Back